Is Sakhir Bahrain going to be in the game.F1 2010-2016 

I'm not sure either. Codemasters said that they were wondering whether or not to, but nothing after that on a final decision.

No, it won't be in the game. The race was not run this year, and since the game is based on the 2011 season, why would it be included?

It will, however, be back for F1 2012.

No, it won't be in the game. The race was not run this year, and since the game is based on the 2011 season, why would it be included?

Because it was supposed to be included, because people weren't sure about it.💡

However, CodeMasters have since confirmed that it isn't in.

Is it like a licensing issue? Like since it's not part of the calendar, they're not legally allowed to have it in?

I'm sure they could have it if they really wanted to (considering the race seemed to be originally on the schedule back when the '11 season was announced), but as Interludes said, it wasn't run this year, so the game is going to reflect that as well.

Is it like a licensing issue? Like since it's not part of the calendar, they're not legally allowed to have it in?
It don't think so. I think it's just a case of Codemasters wanting the game to accurately reflect the 2011 season. And since the Bahrain Grand Prix was not held this season, the race will not be included in the game.

It don't think so. I think it's just a case of Codemasters wanting the game to accurately reflect the 2011 season. And since the Bahrain Grand Prix was not held this season, the race will not be included in the game.

That may be so, however, Codemasters did say, that even though the race was canceled, they were considering adding the track in the game anyway, perhaps similar to Jerez in F1:CE, available only in time trial, or online. They went quiet regarding that, however.

They evidently decided to drop it in favour of something else. Given that the circuit is unpopular at best, Codemasters no doubt felt that the resources equired to add it (especially considering that it would need a redesign because of the changed layout) were better spent elsewhere.

Back