Is this car rare?

When are the dates that the SS AE86 is in the Used car lots cause I cant find it, I know most say its a waste of cash, well I have 10mill to spend so I wanna buy it =]

It's a 2000-model year car, so you might be looking in the wrong place.

If you're an NTSC player, look at the link Smallhorses provided to find out when it's available. If you're a PAL player, I've got a thread stickied at the top of this forum with the same stuff in for PAL.

Am I the only one who thinks it's neat that Skyline Speed has never heard of or seen the S.S. Trueno before? There are more than enough Initial D fanboys out there who like the car for no good reason at all, but if Skyline Speed bought it because he thought it looked interesting, that's cool... :) 👍

Oh, and since it hasn't been mentioned yet, Shuichi Shigeno is the name of the author of the Initial D manga.

Back when I played GT3, I had never heard of Initial D, so when I won the S.S., I just saw it as a Trueno with a black hood. I immediately sold it. Don't have any desire to buy it in GT4, either. It's a still a boxy-ass Trueno.

I have just bought a car in the used car line,atoyoyta sprinter tureno GT-apex(AE86)shuichi shigeno version i thought it looked odd, and i never saw it before :dunce:so i have no idea if it is realy anything cool. :ill:And i paid 34grand for it

Shuichi Shigeno (重野 秀一 or しげの 秀一 Shigeno Shūichi) is a mangaka.

Shigeno is famous for the anime and manga Initial D. Shigeno has also created Bari Bari Densetsu, Dopkan and Tunnel nuketara Sky Blue (First Love In Summer), 1992 all prior to the manga that would make him famous in 1995. He owns a 1980s Toyota Sprinter Trueno with a panda white color scheme like his manga's main character Takumi.He also owns a Steel Blue Mica-colored 1999 WRX Type STi Version 5 with a STi sports bumper (a part from the STi sport catalogue made to look like the 22B STi bumper but fits non-wide body Imprezas) just like the main character's father, Bunta.

Now you now for yourself wether this car is rare or not. I like the story but for me it's just another japanese crap car.

p.s. ( but that's probably because i only like german cars.

Shuichi Shigeno (重野 秀一 or しげの 秀一 Shigeno Shūichi) is a mangaka.

Shigeno is famous for the anime and manga Initial D. Shigeno has also created Bari Bari Densetsu, Dopkan and Tunnel nuketara Sky Blue (First Love In Summer), 1992 all prior to the manga that would make him famous in 1995. He owns a 1980s Toyota Sprinter Trueno with a panda white color scheme like his manga's main character Takumi.He also owns a Steel Blue Mica-colored 1999 WRX Type STi Version 5 with a STi sports bumper (a part from the STi sport catalogue made to look like the 22B STi bumper but fits non-wide body Imprezas) just like the main character's father, Bunta.

Now you now for yourself wether this car is rare or not. I like the story but for me it's just another japanese crap car.

p.s. ( but that's probably because i only like german cars.
Judging from the last two sentences you wrote here, I'm guessing that you copied and pasted the paragraph above them. If so, please credit your source material. All you needed was to say "From Wikipedia:" or whatever at the top. Thanks.

Judging from the last two sentences you wrote here, I'm guessing that you copied and pasted the paragraph above them. If so, please credit your source material. All you needed was to say "From Wikipedia:" or whatever at the top. Thanks.

I'm sorry, didn't know that that was acquired, justed wanted to help you out with the correct information.

I'm sorry, didn't know that that was acquired, justed wanted to help you out with the correct information.
And your help is appreciated. It's just that crediting your sources is also appreciated. ;)

Back