Israel - Palestine discussion thread

That's not answering my question.

But that is a prime example of having a nose for a good deal, how despicable it may be.
Apparently there won't be an answer. Unless we answer it for them and give them the answer they want.

Apparently there won't be an answer. Unless we answer it for them and give them the answer they want.

I think we all must get our news from where he gets it. He knows stuff.

They are allowed to do it... Or what do you think? ISIS attacking Israel? buhahahahaha...

I think you still love "Call of Duty"!

Did I stutter? Or are you just reading things that aren't there?

Let's try it again, I will type slowly this time.

Please. Answer. My. Question.

I think we all must get our news from where he gets it. He knows stuff.
I gave you proof for every single word I wrote... You are only dreaming suppositions and try to achieve emotional support ... Hilarious, right?

I gave you proof for every single word I wrote... You are only dreaming suppositions and try to achieve emotional support ... Hilarious, right?

It is indeed hilarious how you respond.

Now answer my question. Don't give me information I didn't ask for as I don't give a rats ass about some clever business men being despicable. Nor do I need more confirmation about the ISIS - Israel ties.

Your question has been answered many times in this thread already.
Oh, you mean like when I gave the answer to the question all of 9 posts prior? Does the person who keeps posting infographics about how much land "Palestine" lost know about the many answers to the question? The latest one he posted even contradicts itself between what the map shows and what the paragraphs below it describe.

Last edited:
Okay, so now we have gone from Israel is an apartheid state so that no Jewish person should be alive in that country to the fact that Israel did 9/11.
The article doesn't say anything about 9/11 (always emotional). I didn't say anything about 9/11. Check the last commentaries to understand who is trying to hijack the dialogue towards 9/11. The article is meant to support the fact that ISIS (funded by Israel) is more dangerous than Iran or Hezbollah. Here is the declassified report, with terrorism chapter on page 4.

"no jewish person should be alive in that country?" - where did you get that from? Zionism, it's politics and it's politicians are messed up... and there is a majority of israelis that is hurt by that. Victims on every single side. Dead or irrecuperable wounded innocent people. They want and need to live in peace - without crazy Zionism.

Last edited:
Israel Elections Update:

With over 71% of the votes counted of 5.8 million eligible citizens, the voting is:

Likud with 24.6%
Zionist Union with 18.8%
Yesh Atid with 8.7%
Joint List with 8.3%
Kahlon with 7.6%
And bringing up the rear, Jewish Home with 6.2%

Netanyahu has claimed victory as Israel's Prime Minister, but Issac Herzog of the Zionist Union party refuses to concede.

The article doesn't say anything about 9/11 (always emotional). I didn't say anything about 9/11. Check the last commentaries to understand who is trying to hijack the dialogue towards 9/11. The article is meant to support the fact that ISIS (funded by Israel) is more dangerous than Iran or Hezbollah. Here is the declassified report, with terrorism chapter on page 4.

"no jewish person should be alive in that country?" - where did you get that from? Zionism, it's politics and it's politicians are messed up... and there is a majority of israelis that is hurt by that. Victims on every single side. Dead or irrecuperable wounded innocent people. They want and need to live in peace - without crazy Zionism.
And you really think, you really think that Hamas is going to let ex-Israelis live in their country?

Israel Elections Update:

With over 71% of the votes counted of 5.8 million eligible citizens, the voting is:

Likud with 24.6%
Zionist Union with 18.8%
Yesh Atid with 8.7%
Joint List with 8.3%
Kahlon with 7.6%
And bringing up the rear, Jewish Home with 6.2%

Netanyahu has claimed victory as Israel's Prime Minister, but Issac Herzog of the Zionist Union party refuses to concede.
Yesh Atid and Jewish Home were part of the previous coalition with Bibi I believe. Joint list is the one of the Arab parties and Kahlon will likely be with Bibi as well. Seems like a conservative landslide.

Hamas all but controls the Gaza Strip.
Sorry ... It is maybe the internet that makes me confused about the terms used here. Ex-israelis are only former israeli citizens which palestinians from Gaza are not. The laws were dictated by military administrators because if they would have used isrealis laws, they would have declared all the palestinians from Gaza, citizens of Israel, which they didn't want. As an occupied territory, Gaza was not part of Israel, so needed to be ruled with different laws. Anybody interested can find more information from this documentary (The Law In These Parts) made by a jewish filmmaker. A lot of torture and abuses against the palestinians.

Country... If there will be a 2 state result, out of this mess, Palestine will have a president and government. Until then, is no country, really. We cannot speculate in any way. I have the feeling, if palestinians get the "victory" (that's how will look like after so much struggle) of having Palestine, there will be no winners, because there are way too many victims.

And by the way... There is strong evidence to proof how Israel created Hamas in order to weaken PLO, so ISIS is not the first monster created by an insane strategy of a crazy political system.

Netanyahu has earned the right to form a coalition government. While he didn't hold his position outright, the exit poll results have the Likud party winning 28 seats to the Zionist Union's 27. 61 of the 120 seats in the Knesset is required to be under some form of control by the majority for a Prime Minister to be selected. It was long thought that Herzog would easily coast to become the next Israeli Prime Minister, under political and financial support by the Obama Administration, but in a "Dewey Beats Truman" moment, a very strong stance against US negotiations with Iran have pushed the hardliners to the polls.

The real losers of a Netanyahu victory has got to be President Obama and Iran, who is currently negotiating a nuclear deal.

The real winner of the election has to be Moshe “Bogey” Ya’alon, the Defense Minister. Ya'alon has been a source of strength to Bibi.

Netanyahu has earned the right to form a coalition government. While he didn't hold his position outright, the exit poll results have the Likud party winning 28 seats to the Zionist Union's 27. 61 of the 120 seats in the Knesset is required to be under some form of control by the majority for a Prime Minister to be selected. It was long thought that Herzog would easily coast to become the next Israeli Prime Minister, under political and financial support by the Obama Administration, but in a "Dewey Beats Truman" moment, a very strong stance against US negotiations with Iran have pushed the hardliners to the polls.

The real losers of a Netanyahu victory has got to be President Obama and Iran, who is currently negotiating a nuclear deal.

The real winner of the election has to be Moshe “Bogey” Ya’alon, the Defense Minister. Ya'alon has been a source of strength to Bibi.
I have a feeling the real losers are the Israelis... Israel loosing U.S. support is a hit for Jewish leaders and if U.S. moves away just a little... it's bad for the people, not for Bibi. U.S. is way too strong for any competitor and Israel wants to be U.S.'s top partner, not the last one. The american people support is shifting because Israels continuous aggression, asking for more american troops in the region (like Saudis do as well) it's not a happy thing to live with. Soon, Israel will be asked to clean it's own mess, and IDF soldiers are as tired as the Arab combatants and the Arab population. Bibi plays the political game, but his people don't.

The "hardliners" are the "extremists'', but they would have supported Bibi no matter what. Herzog coast to become next Israeli prime minister under political and financial support by the Obama Administration is a cheap speculation if it's not supported by proof... Otherwise I can say anything about anybody at anytime...
Thanks for posting the updates!

Project 61 has the seat distribution for the Knesset with 99.5% of the votes counted.

Likud: 30 (a six seat gain)
Zionist Union: 24
Joint Arab List: 13
Yesh Atid: 11
Kulanu: 10
Jewish Home: 8
United Torah Judaism: 7
Shas: 7
Yisrael Beytenu: 6
Meretz: 4
Ha'am Itanu: 0

The projected coalition will probably consist of Likud, Jewish Home, Israel Beitenu, Yesh Atid and the Kulanu parties, giving Netanyahu a 65 seat majority.

Israel, the "democracy" where 20% of the citizens aren't allowed to vote! Yay!

I was expecting Bibi to lose the elections for the left, specially after his "Palestinian State? Not in my lifetime, bro" kind of statement last weekend. But I think that blocking the right to vote to 20% of citizens gave him the PM position yet again.

Last edited:

I was expecting Bibi to lose the elections for the left, specially after his "Palestinian State? Not in my lifetime, bro" kind of statement last weekend. But I think that blocking the right to vote to 20% of citizens gave him the PM position yet again.
If that's the case, then why did 13 seats in the Knesset go to the Arab-leaning Joint Arab List party?

Everyone is missing my point. It isn't the fact that 13 seats went to a party that values the Arabs actually living in Israel, but it is because of it that the value of the representation of Arabs in Israel's government is grossly under represented here.

The key operator should be that Israel protects their own voting process better than the American government. For starters, they have voter ID laws in the books, something that the American government doesn't understand how that actually protects the election process. Secondly, Israel does have an illegal immigration problem. Granted, it goes as under reported in the Mainstream media than it does compared to the American problem, but unlike the Americans, who makes a certain number of illegals citizens every time the issue is taken up before congress, either two things happen to Israel's illegals, they ship them back over the border fence alive, or they arrive back in a body bag as a result of a homicide bombing.

Do you have a link to this? I wasn't aware that some citizens weren't allowed to vote.

When I see the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, I see parallels between it and the Troubles in Northern Ireland. I suppose that makes Bibi a tiny bit more moderate than Ian Paisley Sr.

Apologies for double post, trying to move Israel debate back into proper thread.

@DK the problem is that Hamas is still part of the government I believe.

Back