J-PaP's GT5 Competition - FREE Stealth cars DLC

• Thread starter J-PaP
  • 91 comments
Please be sensible. Nothing inappropriate with cars.

I was going to say, you really can't say that without expecting a parody of Cyanide and Happiness' "I Love Noodles" short. Check it out on YouTube, not posting a link becuase it is slightly against AUP.

Sounds good though, I'll have to stick around and wait for the US code competition. Which car is the US code for?

I know some people will probably post something inappropriate but I'm just trying to reduce it as much as possible. I know there is at least one picture of a guy with a 4wd and I'd hate to give the mods trouble deleting posts because of a picture like that one.

US competition will probably be the 3rd or 4th one. It will be for the SLS AMG. I may have more US codes later on.

I know there is at least one picture of a guy with a 4wd...

...Do not remind me of this picture :scared:
Oh, and I forgot to finish the first paragraph... I was trying to say that I'm extremely glad you put that there, becuase if you didn't... aforementioned picture... etc

As for a picture, what exactly are you looking for in criteria?

I've left it open for interpretation. Show me anything that is your own picture of how you love cars. I may pick the entry at random or may pick it for having something stand out about the entry. Depends on the entries received. Either way if you want a chance to get a code you will need an entry.

Also each competition will be different to try and let anybody and everybody to enter.

I hope the image displays properly:

image.jpg

This was my baby just after high school. I miss her. I must say that my taste is a little better now that I am older (I wouldn't put the Supra wing on her now).

Thank you for doing this!

Last edited:
Better to have something than to not have anything. Here, I show you the RB6, a great engineering feat and the winner of the 2010 F1 championship. This is a car that I love.

welovecars.png

ok i know were only allowed 1 image but its of the same thing.

This was my first car, and although it had 29BHP when it was brand new in 1986 i like to think it had close to that. i went to the ends of the UK in that car always almost flat out (bout 73 MPH xP)
IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Can't be a true car fan unless you have owned something classic =p

When does the competition end? I'd like to make some pictures for this in the following week. :D

It would be hard for me to say what time in your time region. But basically to keep things simple 48 hours (2 days) after the original timestamp of the thread. For me that was 3.13pm Sunday. So it ends at 3.13pm Tuesday.

As of this post there is around 20 hours, 45 minutes left till the competition finishes.

Keep the entries coming guys! Great entries so far!

Well...I over indulged and got the fully adjustable suspension for my car.

In real life.

IMG_1069-1.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

Just like the 15,000 setup in GT5 haha! Almost as pricey as well :(.

4735133034_331a3fe34f_o.jpg

Blood and sweat payed off though at the track though.

Raybrig%20HSV-010%20GT%20small.jpg

The only team I support in Super GT... ever.

My favourite car of theirs as well, but no picutre or video can sum up how much I love their cars...

A little over 6 hours of detail work with 4 and a half just on the decals. I know I'll most likely never own a supercar let alone get inside one. The GT series is my outlet as well as my RC cars.
IMG00352-20100118-0521.jpg

My thoughts on this are that some cars are ugly some cars are crap but either way we love cars, Even Noddy had a car for pete's sake :P and here it is ;)
EDIT - Yes that is an Aston Martin DB5 next to it ;)
NoddyCarMeadowhallMotorshow.jpg

I own and operate a large mustang forum called utahstangs.org. I have 3 modified cars, 1 550rwhp 90' Mustang GT that I have drag raced, auto-crossed, open tracked, and set a record at Bonneville Salt with. I have receieved placing awards in each of the classes of competition. I've owned the car for over 10 years. My wife drives a 01' Cobra with 500hp DAILY even in the snow... She also races and places with the car in drag racing and auto cross. My daily driver is a Mercury Marauder 1 of 900 for its Color. My dad drives a 450rwhp 05 Roush Mustang that I've done all the engine upgrades too. I do all my engine builds myself. No one wrenches on the cars but me.

You can say cars are my life. I'm a closet case M3 and Vette lover. One day I'll have one of them next to my stang.

Here are a few pics. If you get on streetfire.net and look up Vortech347 there are several in car video's including my run at the salt.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yomsshots/4895072635/sizes/l/in/set-72157618063153133/
^^^ My fox at Miller Motorsports park.

n1361472048_248951_3748.jpg

My 90'

76613_1712825264742_1361472048_1793899_78296_n.jpg

Yes thats a Super snake next to me. I walked away from it down the track.

12943_1254663490984_1361472048_716060_2117542_n.jpg
Getting ready to set a record.

5729_1182646290599_1361472048_494302_5850413_n.jpg
Wife's car, me driving that event because she broke her foot the day before :(

I've got to say there were some great entries and this competition went better than expected. Was a real tough choice picking a winner but end of the day the winner is:

_stiggums

Competition 2 - I can get away with it because it is a game!

Prize: x1 EU/AU PSN Stealth car

Show me a picture of something you have done in gt5 that you would never do in real life.

Competition ends 48 hours after the end of this post.

Latest Posts

Back