J-PaP's GT5 Competition - FREE Stealth cars DLC

• Thread starter J-PaP
  • 91 comments
Here is my submission for Competition 2, "I can get away with it because it's a game."

Cape%20Ring_1.jpg

Anyone who says they got 10+ feet of air in their Viper at 200MPH in real life is full of it.

Is a 60 million credit insurance write-off stupid enough? :P
I dunno who's more foolish, the drivers or the dude standing taking photos.

lmao@ addictions thats epic

Lol got shoved Into the square end of the barrier as I just straightend It up from a standing start. Running with no aids, Was not impressed at all but finished just for the replay.

I most certainly would not try this in real life. My Corvette might actually take damage! :P

Edit: the picture below is my entry (pic 4)

Last edited:
Hello, for the 2nd competition I would like to recommend to make things harder in GT5 even when buying a car with money you already earned just by letting you drive the car from the dealership yourself with the TV cable plugged off for total realism...

Attachments

• Katastrophe1.rar
    50.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Hello, for the 2nd competition I would like to recommend to make things harder in GT5 even when buying a car with money you already earned just by letting you drive the car from the dealership yourself with the TV cable plugged off for total realism...

thats just a fail...

I had a better idea, using a new picture, but i'm out all day and may not have the time to produce it. :indiff:

So, a quick entry. 💡
toscanatarmac1.jpg

Drive on a country road at dusk in an expensive Supercar, using no headlights. :crazy:

It's even more dangerous because it's not a bright orange Lambo, but a shadowy black, Audi. Not only can you not see, but others can't see you! Like a Self-Harming Ninja in the Night!

My original plan was to post a picture of a Ferrari P4 B4 & After 'Pinkification' xD
But i'm not sure whether or not I can do that. I would reverse it afterwards anyway! (Not that the Pink i'd use is too garish however..)

Last edited:
Back