[Tutorial] How to get ALL the DLC in GT5 (New Method) (Fastest and Easiest Ever!)

No. I imagine whatever is happening here, the save game may not be in the right location on your drive, but it's hard for me to know without actually seeing for myself.

Are you sure you selected the save game section on your PS3?
It worked! I was looking at the wrong folder. :) Thank you so much for this wonderful walkthrough.

You're welcome! I am glad people are finding this useful! I spent a lot of time making the tutorial. Razerman deserves a lot of the love too because the editor is his and he's the one who figured this out. :)

Last edited:
Regarding some of the many values you can adjust in this nice editor; When I opened the editor earlier today I accidentally hovered the mouse cursor over some of the values in the first page, such as autodemo start interval and autodemo time limit max. Now, these are pretty harmless, thing is, I clicked on the garage, and clicked on one of my cars and two very detailed sheets with lots of different values and parameters came up. Thing is, I accidentally hovered the mouse cursor over these values and I scrolled up and down, not to try to adjust anything, just because I read very fast some of the values out of curiosity and I understand it has something to do with the game mechanics. Thing is, I didn't check whether the values actually changed (autodemo start interval and autodemo time limit max did in fact change when i had the cursor on them and performed a scroll with the scrollbar on the mouse) I saw this, and I quit the program without hitting file and save, and luckily they were reset after I opened the editor again. Now, I wonder if this is the same with those info sheets that pop up when you click on one of your cars in your garage, or if this is different and you actually have to click on them and type in new values with your keyboard, if this is the case, then I'm safe. I'm not into hybriding, I want everything pure original and is a little bit afraid that I have adjusted something without intent and knowledge :)

VoS
Regarding some of the many values you can adjust in this nice editor; When I opened the editor earlier today I accidentally hovered the mouse cursor over some of the values in the first page, such as autodemo start interval and autodemo time limit max. Now, these are pretty harmless, thing is, I clicked on the garage, and clicked on one of my cars and two very detailed sheets with lots of different values and parameters came up. Thing is, I accidentally hovered the mouse cursor over these values and I scrolled up and down, not to try to adjust anything, just because I read very fast some of the values out of curiosity and I understand it has something to do with the game mechanics. Thing is, I didn't check whether the values actually changed (autodemo start interval and autodemo time limit max did in fact change when i had the cursor on them and performed a scroll with the scrollbar on the mouse) I saw this, and I quit the program without hitting file and save, and luckily they were reset after I opened the editor again. Now, I wonder if this is the same with those info sheets that pop up when you click on one of your cars in your garage, or if this is different and you actually have to click on them and type in new values with your keyboard, if this is the case, then I'm safe. I'm not into hybriding, I want everything pure original and is a little bit afraid that I have adjusted something without intent and knowledge :)
I am not entirely sure what you're talking about here, but this would be more fitting for the garage editor thread since it isn't about obtaining GT5's DLC.

It works in 1.08 version? I kinda lost all my updates of PS3 and can't get it back through download. Can i use this method to take the DLC content?
I haven't tested it on that update, so I can't guarantee this, but if you avoid adding the 2014 Corvettes since they weren't added until 2.10, theoretically it could work. You're better off updating to at least 2.10 or higher though because all the DLC was already added to the game by then so you wouldn't be missing out on anything.

I am not sure why you're unable to download the updates for the game though, but I would give it a few days. The servers for the updates might be temporarily down, which has happened before. Of course, what MCrisostomo said works as well if you have a jailbroken console.

Last edited:
I finally did the update. It was a modem issue, but now that's ok. Well, your tutorial did work great!!! I just want to thank you so much for all this work. Your're ****ing awesome!!!

You're welcome! :) I updated the FAQ's some to address questions like yours and why I recommend 2.11 above all else.
for whatever reason none of the track DLCs showed up when I installed them. Does anyone have a fix for this?
Did you ever get it to work by the way?
The DLC isnt Working
Can you please tell me what all you did when you tried it? Because I am still wanting to know if this was user error or some kind of new problem that has yet to be discovered.

Back