Jaguar XJS MKIII 1992

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 3 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

Celebrating the 350th suggestion!

StarLight Garage is back!
So get used to it because I'm still live and kicking the darkness away!
To celebrate my 350th suggestion I struggled with a lot of things, which car and so on.
Anyways decided to make a comeback and suggest my wanted cars again, have still a lot of them in the pipeline.
Let's start with this beautiful Jaguar XJS, owned by a friend of my.
He won many prizes with this car and I have the honour to drive him for a few minutes, I wish I could take him on vacation for a few weeks.

2ew2q20.jpg

The car was acquired as an ordinary Jaguar XJS, which in reality it's not ordinary at all if you have such car in his basic.
But it can always be better, so this car gets a huge modification package and as finishing touch a very special paint too.

After his modifications is still looks on the outside an ordinary car but inside is the car totally changed.
I mean the technical part of it and with the NITRO switch on your right, it's too easy to press now and then and give the car it's wild beast speed.

Some people just play with NITRO in games like in Grand Turismo ... but I did in real life and believe me that's an amazing experience.
The extraordinary sound and the big tyres (rear 335 and in front 235) finished the car in an amazing way.

Anyways I have a lot of good vibrations and memories with this car. So it would be great to drive my British friend Jaguar in Gran Turismo 6 or 7 and use the NITRO again.

Specifications
  • Make/Model : Jaguar XJS MKIII
  • BHP : 325-475 (475 is with Nitrous Oxide system switched on)
  • Torque : No Idea, but it wheelspins briefly at 80Mph(128KPH) if you want it to
  • Top Speed : 150 Mph, 240 Kph
  • 0-60 Mph : 5.1 seconds (0-100Kph)
  • Miles per gallon : around 14 (5 K/L)
  • Engine Capacity : Should be 6.0l but have opted for modified 5.3l
  • Engine Modifications : TWR Racing intake & exhaust systems. 150BHP Progressive Nitrous Oxide Injection
  • Gearbox Modifications : GM400 box uprated to take extra power and change the stall speed
  • Spoiler Modifications : XJRs skirts moulded into the rest of the body
  • Fuel Modifications : Aircraft fuel cap with custom feed to main tank
  • Wing Mirrors : Pontiac Fierro electric mirrors modified as a one-off
  • Front : Latest spec front lights & grill, with custom repeater lmamps
  • Bonnet : Twin NACA ducts inserted into the bonnet for air intake
  • Windows : Limo. tint all round
  • Paint : 24 coats of Candy Cherry blended through 6 shades, with rainbow-Flakes
  • Steering : Jaguar Sport Steering Rack Bushes
  • Suspension : Spax Adjustable Shocks
  • Interior : Custom White Connely hide with red trimmings
  • I.C.E. : Sony Minidisc RDS head unit with 10 CD changer
  • Speakers & I.C.E. Power : 15 speakers and 520 Watt
  • Alarm : Clifford Eagle, with Smart Start & Sense & Tell facilities
iduq0i.jpg

donxts.jpg

2n0q0pg.jpg

eb4wgj.png

OTHER JAGUARS ARE HERE:

Last edited:
....Nice color. Your friend owns this? Just how much did he spend on this thing? Must be a lot.

....Nice color. Your friend owns this? Just how much did he spend on this thing? Must be a lot.

Yes, he owns this car .... it's a few years ago sold but he has a new one.
Coming soon!

How much he spend? I really don't know we only talk about girls, beer and cars.
But believe a lot of sterling pounds.

Have a nice day!
:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back