Japanese machines

• Thread starter Haskii
  • 38 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Famine
And yet you joined the site within a month of each other, both have the same PSN ID and both chose the same car (albeit in different shots) as an avatar.

Isn't that interesting?

Yes it amazes me everyday. Stop picking out little things, we share the same Id, we always have! I made an account first I think, he joined for a very short while because he wanted to get a few trades in. And yeah, he has the same pic of my father's car.. What's your point?

Stop picking out little things, we share the same Id, we always have!
Must get awkward when you play the same game.
And yeah, he has the same pic of my father's car.. What's your point?
Well... you have "two" people who have identical personal data and access to the same photos of the same vehicle - neither of whom have the same name as the owner of that vehicle (the magazine feature says that R34 was created by Aslam Parvez - while the Evo seems to belong to Shakeel Parvez).

I don't think the standard internet requirement of nipping outside with a piece of paper saying "Hasan's Evo" and photographing it in the binnacle with the keys is beyond reasonable expectation at this point.

I have one other interesting observation. There is already a thread on another forum as linked above for the Evo. Surely if you already had a thread then you would already know how to link photos and have photos uploaded to a file sharing site and you wouldn't have had the initial dramas you had in post one of making a thread with no pictures.. Doesn't add up.

Whatever the case this might be, those are some pretty amazing cars for the most part 👍.

Punknoodle
I have one other interesting observation. There is already a thread on another forum as linked above for the Evo. Surely if you already had a thread then you would already know how to link photos and have photos uploaded to a file sharing site and you wouldn't have had the initial dramas you had in post one of making a thread with no pictures.. Doesn't add up.

On the evo forum, you can just browse from your computer and directly upload. And famine, Shak is my brother. We do Class each other's car as our own

Any sort of pic holding a paper with your name on it would work at this point, in front of the house even, something. Waiting until Sunday to not deliver will not make this go away.

I'm rooting for you :D

Sorry for the double post, can't multi quote off phone. This is getting annoying, haven't got time to argue, everyone pipe down for a while, sometime this week I'll post a pic with haskii's ride with one of the rides. Peace out 👍

On the evo forum, you can just browse from your computer and directly upload.
Odd that Shakeel used Photobucket then, really.
And famine, Shak is my brother. We do Class each other's car as our own
And the V5C says the car actually belongs to..?

Personally I'd have thought that Shakeel Parvez would be the owner who put the (illegally spaced) S11HKL plates on all those cars.

Incidentally, who are Hasan Zeb Patarn and Alam Zeb Patarn and how do they - by which I mean you and "your brother" GTR PERFORMANCE - actually fit into Aslam Parvez's ownership of the R34 and "your brother" Shakeel Parvez's ownership of the Evo, Porsche and Audi?

You seem to have mistaken my remark that the photo I suggested was not beyond reasonable expectation as mere aside. It was actually a requirement for this to continue. You may now do this by PM or VM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back