Jonee's CarShop! DMC, Stormer, Speed 12, ZZII and more!

• Thread starter Jonee589
  • 53 comments
I would like the ZZII If possible, I can do it for 5 mattes or a level 19 ticket. Let me know!

5x Matte White sent! 👍

Chat you soon. :)

Cheers Mate! You have your Rover already :sly: I've changed my schedule around a bit.

5x matte black sent, one beautiful Range Stormer received. Thanks!:cheers:

No, Thankyou! Enjoy your Range Stormer :)

Matte paint sent 3 black 2 white if you need more let me know, thanks.

That is plenty :) Thankyou you may have your car earlier than the 27th :)

Cheers Mate! You have your Rover already :sly: I've changed my schedule around a bit.

w000w, awesome...
icon_yippee.gif

Many thanks! 👍

Chat you soon. :)

gt5fanatec
ill offer you 5 DLC paints of your choice for the Range Stormer.

Didn't know you could gift dlc paints?

I would like the ZZII If possible, I can do it for 5 mattes or a level 19 ticket. Let me know!

Sure level 19 ticket would be grouse! Ill put you on my list. :)

Last edited:
Hi there,

I`d like to trade the Range Rover and the Tommy Kaira... I offer your requested 9 paints plus another 11 paints.

Ähm, did you schedule the 30th of February which actually doesn`t exist - at least here in Europe. :confused:
For your 30th trade: DLC paints can`t be traded - only DLC painted cars which won`t give the DLC chip of course...

I would send 5x Matt Black, 5x Matte Black, 5x Silver Chrome, 5x Gold Chrome if that is okay for you...

Let me know and I`ll send 2 FRs this evening which means in about 6 hours from now. 👍

Monatsende
Hi there,

I`d like to trade the Range Rover and the Tommy Kaira... I offer your requested 9 paints plus another 11 paints.

Ähm, did you schedule the 30th of February which actually doesn`t exist - at least here in Europe. :confused:
For your 30th trade: DLC paints can`t be traded - only DLC painted cars which won`t give the DLC chip of course...

I would send 5x Matt Black, 5x Matte Black, 5x Silver Chrome, 5x Gold Chrome if that is okay for you...

Let me know and I`ll send 2 FRs this evening which means in about 6 hours from now. 👍

I'm an pretty silly haha. I'll fix that the 30th of Feb is non existant. Sure sounds good I'll add you to my dodgy schedule :)

i love gt5

ZZII sent!

cbarbosa
Received! 👍

Just opened the ticket and the Rover is :drool:...

Bling! Bling! :D

Many thanks. Chat soon. :)

Yes Indeed it is! No problem :)

Last edited:
5x Gold Chrome sent 👍
5x Silver Chrome sent 👍

My schedule for our trade is completed. Thanks. :)

Back