Kenny355's trading thread (up to date)

• Thread starter kenny355
  • 142 comments
I think you missed my other post, I'm not going to trade any of my JGTC cars (the Xanavi is one of them), sorry.

Probably something cheap, pick something and if I don't want it, you can have it :)

I tell you what, I'll keep an eye out for the GT-R you need in the UCD, if I see it, I'll let you know so we can sort something out :)

I'd like to make a deal for your BMW 2002!
What do you have to offer?

I have all gear available, 3 paints, 5 museum cards and 5 horns. I am looking for cars in my thread or 0/0 cars from your OCD.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=218649
Was going to ask for a car, then I noticed your trade list is a little on the long side :P I'll have the Jeff Gordon gear, Double stripe and Horizon 00, then just send me any gears I don't have for the rest of them, I'm not bothered what else you send me, as long as I don't have it.

I have:
- Sage gold Cougar
- Light gold Cuda 440

Last edited:
What do you have to offer?

Was going to ask for a car, then I noticed your trade list is a little on the long side :P I'll have the Jeff Gordon gear, Double stripe and Horizon 00, the just send me any gears I don't have for the rest of them, I'm not bothered what else you send me, as long as I don't have it.

I have:
- Sage gold Cougar
- Light gold Cuda 440

Those are 0/0? Cool!!, Sounds awesome, Just add crypto-manic:tup:
Thanks for the trade!!

Yeah, I've been sitting here recieving them for the last hour or so :lol: I'll send the cars around half 4 GMT on the dates in the OP 👍

Hi kenny, next batch of paints sent: Chrome gold - Chrome silver - Azzuro nuvola iridescente - Chameleon orange - Reflex purple.

Thanks for a smoothe trade! :)

That's one of my favorite rally cars so it'll have to be a pretty good offer :lol:

Latest Posts

Back