Kevster823's Garage - Trading Cars & Paints

• Thread starter Kevster823
  • 73 comments
the Audi R8 4.2 V8
I am not on right now on my ps3 but you can still send it to me if you want.
By the way did you get the HSR-II Concept i sent you.

Last edited:
Oh all right that will be great thank you. By the way are you looking for gold chromed cars i have two of them that i would be eager to give to you. The cars are the Audi RS 6 Advant 2008 and a oullim motors spirra 2003. if you want them pm me at smasherguy1020.

Oh all right that will be great thank you. By the way are you looking for gold chromed cars i have two of them that i would be eager to give to you. The cars are the Audi RS 6 Advant 2008 and a oullim motors spirra 2003. if you want them pm me at smasherguy1020.

Your welcome, and i'll take the Audi RS 6 Advant '08 tomorrow

Hello Kevster823, send a fr to sogamoja and name which level or birthday ticket you want. It'll be a gift.

do you have a IMPREZA WRX. the one that looks like the rally car but its a street version and its a 1999
I can check. I'm assuming it's a standard? I know I have a bunch of race/rally cars just laying around, but I'm not sure about the '99 WRX. I'll get back to you as soon as I can, which likely means tomorrow.

Can i have the Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 - Silky Black (Orignal Color, plus it tuned)

and ill trade for any premium car in gold chrome

Back