kmh -> mph

• Thread starter squeek
  • 43 comments
:shocked:

Cracker ... that's ... :gasp: :splutter: ... so inaccurate ... 0.625 indeed; pshaw! :lol:.

Slapdash and cavalier I call that ;).

RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
ahhh math it feels likei'm in skool right now....wait i am :lol:
Then perhaps you ought to pay more attention there instead of here - your posts could use some work.
DA RULZ
* No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc.

* Half decent grammar is expected. Use of capital letters starting sentences is looked upon favorably. Spelling half decently is also encouraged.

Bustinated! :D

It's actually, in the long run, much easier to convert your gamesave... :D

Besides, GT3 uses a stupid conversion factor of 1.5, so however accurate you think you are, you're wrong :D

Famine
In mainland Europe, kilometres and km/h are the norm. In Australia, kilometres and km/h are the norm. In the UK, miles and mph are the norm. However since the UK is in the PAL/Europe zone, we get stuck with the European measurements.

Haha, that's just like us Canadians, but the other way around! We're metric, but we got the US's MPH in GT3.

That was the very next sentence, and you had to edit it out to quote me...

Famine
In mainland Europe, kilometres and km/h are the norm. In Australia, kilometres and km/h are the norm. In the UK, miles and mph are the norm. However since the UK is in the PAL/Europe zone, we get stuck with the European measurements.

Similarly, in the USA miles and mph are the norm. In Canada, which gets the NTSC/North American version with miles and mph, kilometres and km/h are the norm.

Thus the measurements used in the game are NOT always the measurements used where one lives.

Famine
That was the very next sentence, and you had to edit it out to quote me...

Yes. Yes I did. My heartfelt apologies for making the first (and only) redundant post on GTP. :dunce:

Actually, I was just lazy and didn't read the rest of your post - no biggie! 👍

Quite right too.

(the sorry bit. Not the lazy bit. Bad CrackHoor! Bad!)

Latest Posts

Back