Lancia Stratos Concept Wins Gran Turismo Trophy at 2024 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance

• Thread starter Famine
  • 41 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
That reminds me, I still got to draft that article I had an idea for, about the Ferrari 330 P4 that won the GT Trophy. It's identical to the model that's been in the series since GT5, so why would PD pick a car that's almost exactly the same? In the article I'm going to write, I'll be proposing a solid hypothesis why.

Last edited:
The Ferrari 512 S Berlinetta ’69 that we’re supposed to get someday is very similar. I guess Kaz really likes wedges (wedgies 😬)

Can't believe we'll be getting Michael Jackson in Gran Turismo before GTA 6. Hee hee
:D The Moonwalker car was a Fiat X1/9 underneath, but we will surely see MJ liveries on the day of its release. Whether or not that day is before GTA 6 is unknowable, as Pebble Beach GT update scheduling is an arcane mystery, it may be stored away for 2027 for all we know, or it may release before the 8C Zagato.

I had the opportunity to see this car at the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao and beyond its design, the way of entering the cabin or its V4 engine, what caught my attention was its screen, it was ahead of Tesla.:lol:
1000023423.jpg

He has picked a lot of old Alfas which is strange considering I've always felt there was a real lack of old Alfas in GT.

Also looked up that Ferrari 512S, they just don't do car ads like they used to. Check that out for a rear end!

Attachments

• ferrari_512_s_berlinetta_speciale_2.jpg
    ferrari_512_s_berlinetta_speciale_2.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 3
The Ferrari 512 S Berlinetta ’69 that we’re supposed to get someday is very similar. I guess Kaz really likes wedges (wedgies 😬)
He has picked a lot of old Alfas which is strange considering I've always felt there was a real lack of old Alfas in GT.

Also looked up that Ferrari 512S, they just don't do car ads like they used to. Check that out for a rear end!
It's not that car. That's the Ferrari Pininfarina 512 S Speciale, a concept made by Pininfarina based on a crashed 312 P.

This is the Ferrari 512 S Berlinetta which won in 2021:

It's not that car. That's the Ferrari Pininfarina 512 S Speciale, a concept made by Pininfarina based on a crashed 312 P.

🤦🏻‍♂️ my bad, this car is WAY better 👍🏻

Now that's a beauty.
One of many classic Targa Florio cars I'd love to see more of.

That is the 330 P4?

Last edited:
Back