Lancia Stratos Concept Wins Gran Turismo Trophy at 2024 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance

• Thread starter Famine
  • 41 comments
I wouldn’t say so. One is curvy and the other is angular.
This is angular?
The 512 is just as curvy...
Screenshot_20240819_195839_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome to see the Stratos prototype will eventually be in game. Love that damn thing and absolutely love the Bronze after seeing pics of it in silver for so long. Article mentions 9 of the 15 previous winners being in game however i can only seem to find 8 cars in game if we're looking at GT7. i can see the winners from 2008 to 3014 (7 cars) and the 2017 winner. Not sure what the 9th one is tbh

Last edited:
One of my most favorite concept cars from the Bertone's Wedge crazy era of late 60s, early 70s alongside Alfa Romeo Carabo.
Look forward to drive this in the future games.
But I feel like PD should revive more of these older often forgotten concept cars and make them drivable raceable in the game calling it Vintage Vision GT classics, I would love another GT concept type game but it's being one of the bonus unlockable modes in the main game instead.
Shame about Bertone Vision GT never see the light of the day though the concept art looked bonkers.

Not sure why PD announces these winners when it takes 5-10 years (?) to get these in the game. Next summer will be 10 years since the Cunningham was picked. They should just release them when they’re ready and surprise us

Not sure why PD announces these winners when it takes 5-10 years (?) to get these in the game. Next summer will be 10 years since the Cunningham was picked. They should just release them when they’re ready and surprise us
They're announced during the show at which they're shown. What's the merit of secretly picking a winner and telling nobody (except the winner) for a decade? Why shouldn't they get their trophy live, along with all the other ones?

That’s fine. I’m sure the GT award isn’t as coveted compared to the other awards since I doubt many, if any, are gamers or know the significance of being in a “game”. It’s just frustrating that we have to be on the hook for so long. Congrats to them 🏆 for us we’ll all be waiting and waiting…

Nope. It's the 512 S, as given away by the title of the article (which I wrote), and the images in the article which identify it as such:

View attachment 1382389

The 330 P4 Drogo Spider won in 2016:

512 S vs 917K would be a great series to have in GT7.

Add a few smaller prototypes and GT's like the Alpine A220 and Cobra Coupe and you'd great multi-class racing.

Last edited:
Back