• Left handed

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Right handed

Votes: 52 77.6%
  • Ambidextrous

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by emad
for eating/writing, I can only use my left hand. For everything else, I have no personal preference and am equally good or, in the case of pool and bowling, equally terrible. So I just use either hand - generally the one that shoots out to pick up the object first. Does that qualify as Ambidextrous?

I think not. It means "to be equally skillful with both hands". And since you can only eat and write with one hand.. well..

Say semi-ambidextrous?

Right-handed. I wear my watch on my right hand though, so now I can only put on watches using my left hand.

Interest sage because I was told that you put your watch on the opposite hand you right with but I always had it on my left, if I put it on my right I'd feel like I had a 20lb. weight on my arm. I don't wear a watch anymore.

Originally posted by VipFREAK
Interest sage because I was told that you put your watch on the opposite hand you right with but I always had it on my left, if I put it on my right I'd feel like I had a 20lb. weight on my arm. I don't wear a watch anymore.
Yeah, same here. In my case, nobody ever told me that you're "supposed" to wear your watch on your weaker hand, so I didn't realize that until second grade, when I realized how inconvenient it was to fill in all the bubbles on our standardized tests with my watch on. Now, it just feels weird trying to wear it on my left hand, so I don't.

im predominantly a lefty

i dribble with my right better though

i can shoot with both though

so im going to call myself "a little bit of semi-ambidextrous" :lol:

id like to be referred to as a lefty though.

Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
Right handed. I'm hoping I can get in a right-hand drive car sometime though, just to see how awkward it can be.

Not at all. Gearshifting is a relatively easy motor skill.

Originally posted by daan
And lets not bring the quantity of wood that a groundhog like animal can throw into this!

Are you questioning the amount of wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
Are you questioning the amount of wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
No... I know how much wood a woodchuck can chuck as a woodchuck can chuck wood.

Originally posted by VipFREAK
Hey all,

Just wondering how many left handers there are vs. right handers in here, I'm left handed.

What's the differance between left handed and right handed :odd: :confused: ? I was never good. Which way is left and which way is right?:odd:

Back