Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,305 comments
Broke you say?

IMG_1594.jpeg

I should finally have enough credits to buy my second Barker by tonight. I think I have 2 of every LCD car except the Corvette Stingray Concept. Anyone know when that’s due next and the cost?

The Cobra is out, what do you think? Should I redeem my Jag and Ferrari tickets to go for it? I am around 8 MLN, plus the 4.5 MLN from selling the D-Type and half a million from the 6 star ticket from Ferrari (I'd expect more or less this value from it) would see me at around 13 M, is it worth the last 7 M grind? Or should I hold on those tickets until the 250 GTO comes back? What is better, for those who have both?

The Cobra is out, what do you think? Should I redeem my Jag and Ferrari tickets to go for it? I am around 8 MLN, plus the 4.5 MLN from selling the D-Type and half a million from the 6 star ticket from Ferrari (I'd expect more or less this value from it) would see me at around 13 M, is it worth the last 7 M grind? Or should I hold on those tickets until the 250 GTO comes back? What is better, for those who have both?
In my opinion, if you ask about the performance, I think it's a wrong question. This cars don't make sense to buy because of their performance, but if you'd like to grind for one (or more), I think you should choose after what is your favour :)

The Group C cars are already about to expire! That was quick. Just need to pick up the Porsche to round out the collection.
I already got one via the Master Licenses. Specifically, I think you get the 962 for getting all golds on the Master IA License.

Last edited:
List of the prize cars : https://ddm999.github.io/gt7info/campaign-rewards.html

(not exactly what you are asking for, but there are legendary cars among those)

In my opinion, if you ask about the performance, I think it's a wrong question. This cars don't make sense to buy because of their performance, but if you'd like to grind for one (or more), I think you should choose after what is your favour :)
For me, P4 and MkIV are 100% worth the money as I use them to grind having fun in Le Mans 30 minutes. Is the Shelby usable also there or not? If not, which gives more pleasure when driving/racing?Shelby or 250 GTO? (Me using the 250 GTO as my PC screensaver + being in progress of making a self-made 250 GTO 2000 pcs puzzle might make myself a bit biased, though... 🤔 )

Roughly how long before the XJ13 goes out of circulation?
according to ddm (https://ddm999.github.io/gt7info/?f...P-2FkV934wdEe3RhIObD_6BL2QtI9lQ4a59BfyIFFv708), 4 more days, that is:
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri Limited stock
Sat Limited stock
Sun Sold Out

Is the Shelby usable also there or not? If not, which gives more pleasure when driving/racing?
Not sure how well it does at Le Mans, but on Tokyo it's okay:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...our-setups-tips-and-cars.408979/post-14025484

Certainly not the fastest, which is why I really dont find the 20M credit cars to really be all that great. They are just okay, IMO. Lots of faster cars out there. Heck, an engine swapped Toyota Carolla would beat any of the 20M credit cars in any race you put them up against.

I personally prefer driving the Cobra to the 250 GTO. The 250 has this quirk where if you hit a sausage curb just the wrong way the car completely flips over and the car has to be reset right side up again. Perhaps it has been patched by now but it really put me off driving it. The Cobra wins easily at Le Mans 700pp too which I don’t remember ever attempting with the 250 GTO.

Back