Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,976 comments
Its 1 of my favorite cars ever.

And I don't do no AFK grinding I grind Le man, Tokyo, and Sardegna just like everyone else is just that I do it a little more.👍
so you're telling me you've ground up 600 million credits the hard way?? Respect man....do you have any other cars? :lol:

Last edited:
so you're telling me you've ground up 600 million credits the hard way?? Respect man....do you have any other cars? :lol:
You can check my post history.

I grinded Tokyo 31 times in 1 day last year and even today I still grind Tokyo and le man up to 15 times per day.

I'm just someone that doesn't get tired of grinding the same race over and over but that's just me.:)

I love the McLaren F1 in silver but now I'm confused. In GT7 I change some of my usual choices and the Historic Orange F1 is spicy. BTW this could be my first 20 ml car: Kaz ultimately won over me.
I bought the silver. I'd have preferred the orange, too... but silver was second choice as I don't want black or the forest green. To me, black cars are kinda double edge sword. On one hand, I think they look good; on the other hand I think the black hides a lot of the curves and orifices that make these supercars look sexy.

That being said, you can always change the color afterwards.

I bought the silver. I'd have preferred the orange, too... but silver was second choice as I don't want black or the forest green. To me, black cars are kinda double edge sword. On one hand, I think they look good; on the other hand I think the black hides a lot of the curves and orifices that make these supercars look sexy.

That being said, you can always change the color afterwards.
completely agree. For in game purposes, I love orange and yellow. Those cars always pop!

You can check my post history.

I grinded Tokyo 31 times in 1 day last year and even today I still grind Tokyo and le man up to 15 times per day.

I'm just someone that doesn't get tired of grinding the same race over and over but that's just me.:)
I'm similar actually...I don't mind running the same race repeatedly. If I had more available time through the day I'd do more runs. As it is, I'm rolling Sardegna about 3 times a day right now. Don't think I could do 31 times though in a day! lol

Finally bought the McLaren F1 today, so that means I can finally cross off on my list the single 20m car that comes in more than one colour in the Legends dealership. :dopey: Until PD adds another one of these cars (and I really hope they won’t * adjust * any of those cars that come in more than one colour into the >10 mil. region :lol:), this should ease off the FOMO greatly, and I’m just waiting patiently for the Cobra 427 in the right colour now.

I’d have wanted one in green (it popped up before, but went away before I can grind to a remotely close amount), but a goldish-looking silver is still better than the other 50 shades of silver/white/black that GT has as stock. Even better than the orange too, to me. :)

Now I can sit back and enjoy the fact that I have 1/200th of what Chikane_GTR owns.

I've just picked up the 2J. Is it competitive in GR2 and GR1 races?

Also, I think it's time for my 2nd Miura.
Competitive in WTC900, but a little sketchy in Gr.1 races. Should be as fast as most Gr.1s but fuel economy is a thorn in the car's side.

Bought the 330P4 yesterday after I sold some other cars and now I'm broke af. Technically I would now only miss the Jag for the 3 legendary cars trophy.

Does the trophy pop if you sold the cars or do you have to have all 3 in your garage at the same time?

Bought the 330P4 yesterday after I sold some other cars and now I'm broke af. Technically I would now only miss the Jag for the 3 legendary cars trophy.

Does the trophy pop if you sold the cars or do you have to have all 3 in your garage at the same time?
Keep all cars in your garage and NEVER sale except duplicates !

Today I purchased my 1st McLaren F1 road car, the 917, both of which I had on my list for 2 years before buying, and got the Miura as well.

My in game credits went down 41 mil in 2 minutes.

Guess that's ''only'' 20 weeks worth of golding just about every weekly time trials before I can bring my balance back to where it was before that 2 minutes shopping spree at the LCD! Lets go!!! 😂

Last edited:
Do any of you Legendary Car gurus know approximately when the Alfa Romeo TZ2 Carrozzata '65 should reappear? I have seen a list f the schedule somewhere in this thread but can't find it.

Do any of you Legendary Car gurus know approximately when the Alfa Romeo TZ2 Carrozzata '65 should reappear? I have seen a list f the schedule somewhere in this thread but can't find it.
It last appeared on 1/15/24 so next one should be in apirl.

Here you go for future reference...:)

Keep all cars in your garage and NEVER sale except duplicates !
Even duplicates may be worth keeping, as I think some cars don’t let you refresh the engine/body in the tuning shop. Plus if you won something like a VGT through a random ticket, it’s basically a free 1m, whereas if you sell it, it’s not like you’ll get its value in credits.

For example, I bought a Ferrari VGT, and then won a second one in a very slightly different color pattern. (In fact, I can only tell the difference by examining the wheel arches, as both have red bodies.) I’m still thinking of keeping it, though.

Last edited:
Yes, but if you really need money buy selling cars it is the only car I'd advise to sell.
I could see that, but I suppose I’m never in a massive rush, especially since I own most LCD/UCD cars that come in multiple colors. So I don’t mind waiting to build up enough credits for a car that’ll always be in one color, like the 20m cars aside from the McLaren F1, which I already have in Base Silver.

Last edited:
Maybe I should have posted before selling 💀 🥲
I speak from experience 😅 still trying to buy back my Porsche Carrera (for which I need an invite).

And I "had to" buy back a lot of cars when they begun pulling out the extra café menus.

I speak from experience 😅 still trying to buy back my Porsche Carrera (for which I need an invite).

And I "had to" buy back a lot of cars when they begun pulling out the extra café menus.
Ohhh.. forgot that they add menus. Only have 6 menus to go but they only give Engine Tickets so I don't rush to do those..

I sold the Carrera and the Pagani 🙈 🙈

Note to self: Don't sell cars 🥲😅

Anyone happen to know what exact colour Gordon Murray's old F1 is? I'd like to buy it in that exact colour, but the F1 has a few silvers.

Don’t sell LCD cars
Don’t sell UCD cars
Don’t buy BC cars in UCD

Do sell all Brand Central cars
Except invites

Quick and easy money and a slimmer, trimmer garage.
I prefer to buy my BC cars from UCD. Cheaper, not worried about the higher mileage. so that part is the only thing I didn't get

Don’t sell LCD cars
Don’t sell UCD cars
Don’t buy BC cars in UCD

Do sell all Brand Central cars
Except invites

Quick and easy money and a slimmer, trimmer garage.
As a minimalist strategy this is good advice, but I prefer:
1. Buy all BC invitation cars and keep them.
2. Buy all pre-2001 UCD cars and keep them.
3. Buy all LCD cars and keep them. Start with cars under 5 million credits, then the rest.
4. Buy BC cars you like, but not the ones you're not interested in. They are always available and they clutter your garage.

I only sell second copies of cars. At some point you will have enough credits to do as you like.

1970, done :

Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans - Sans chicane__3.jpeg

And to think that Elon Musk earns real money faster than I earn fake credits on GT7...

Back