Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,655 comments
New car tonight.
Gran Turismo® 7_20240622200124.jpg

They need to add more slots, or have the cheaper cars sell out a lot quicker and the most expensive cars stay for as long as they do right now. Been waiting ages for 5 specific cars, and they're all relatively in-expensive. After that, I'd just have the F1, 917K, Alfa 2900B and the 250 GT Berlinetta to complete my collection.

Is the Merc 300 SL (W194) still predicted to come back around July 13th? It's the last LCD car I need. Sitting at 18.3mil and within gold by ~1.3s on the Spa TT expiring next Thursday (plus three more Friday's of Weekly races) it's looking good I'll have the 20mil in time!

Last edited:
Looks great in nero too! But I painted it.
Do you know if the F50 has shown up in the dealership in nero? I have one painted but still missing an original and I’ve never seen it for sale in black.
The F1 price increase is really puzzling to me too, it went for a light 6 mil at its last auction in '14 and even with inflation that doesn't make sense
A sale 10 years ago isn’t really helpful particularly with how the top end of the car market has drastically outpaced inflation. Also I don’t think they were road converting long tails yet back then. The last long tail F1 publicly for sale was expected to go for $15-20m.

Is the Merc 300 SL (W194) still predicted to come back around July 13th? It's the last LCD car I need. Sitting at 18.3mil and within gold by ~1.3s on the Spa TT expiring next Thursday (plus three more Friday's of Weekly races) it's looking good I'll have the 20mil in time!
You know of course you could do Sardegna twice in an hour, get bronze on the TT next week, and still have enough cashola for the Merc?? :cheers:

They need to add more slots, or have the cheaper cars sell out a lot quicker and the most expensive cars stay for as long as they do right now. Been waiting ages for 5 specific cars, and they're all relatively in-expensive. After that, I'd just have the F1, 917K, Alfa 2900B and the 250 GT Berlinetta to complete my collection.
Which 5 cars are you waiting for and how long is ages?

Last edited:
Honda RA272, Citroen DS, Porsche Carrera RS (901), Mercedes 190E Evo II and the NISMO 400R. Been waiting over a month now for these to make an appearance.
One month is not ages for the LCD. Normally the cars were on a 3 month cycle. The cars you listed last appeared mid to the end of April. With any luck they should be back late July to early August.

Back