Let me edit your photos!

Beeblebrox237

Two heads, no brains...
Premium
United Kingdom
Betelgeuse
Beeblebrox_237
Hi there, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Beeblebrox237, and I was a somewhat regular contributor to the GT5 photomode forum. Unfortunately, I no longer have a PS3, so I can't take photos myself, and I really miss that. So if any of you so desire, I'd be happy to edit some of your photos for you. I'll probably pick out the best ones and edit those like I would have done with my own photoshoots, rather than editing them all. So post away! I'll keep a directory of edited sets in the OP so you can quickly have a look at them. :) And of course, you're welcome to post individual shots and I'll edit those if I think I can improve them. I'm not a really good photo editor, but I hope that in doing this I can improve my skills and keep abreast of the photomode forums until I can get my hands on a PS3 and GT6.

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg

@AlligatorMike- It's not much as the shot was kinda dark to begin with, but this is how it ended up:

12661758823_dc694d2c21_z.jpg

@Ronin387 I'm not sure I've done your photo justice, I'm sure somebody else could do much better, but here's my edit:

12662257103_846c0b61de_z.jpg

Thanks for being the first victims, guys!

Can you edit this one please?

Attachments

• Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_3.jpg
    Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_3.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 8
hmm... is it my screen or what, would their colors be overly saturated?

And, do I see it right? Are those three stars in a line above Lamo the belt of Orion? But it seems left/right mirrored. Not sure...

hmm... is it my screen or what, would their colors be overly saturated?

And, do I see it right? Are those three stars in a line above Lamo the belt of Orion? But it seems left/right mirrored. Not sure...
I do tend to go for more vivid colours in most of my edits.

I don't think so, though it's possible. Interestingly, in the area you mentioned, if you brighten up the photo using certain tools you'll find the milky way. Unfortunately if you do this in post processing it creates a lot of artefacts, so I decided not to do it.

Back