Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,133 views
upload_2014-2-24_3-30-35.png


Legit.
 
I can't see myself moving away from this one for a while. I'm too damn happy with how it turned out!
desktop.png
 
It's been some time since I have posted in here, but here goes...
 

Attachments

  • Untitled54564.jpg
    Untitled54564.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 17
Simple 'Ring wallpaper. I'll be keeping this one for a while :)

fZvyFyw.jpg
 
original

That, with some icons over it. :p
 
That, with some icons over it. :p
Dude. You need to customize it like, right now. What you just described right there is exactly my mom's laptop. That exact same wallpaper, I ain't even kidding.
 
I prefer to keep things stock, to be honest... And I've gotten used to it anyway. :lol:
 
Mine looks so boring compared to everyone elses. ;3

Screen Shot 2014-04-01 at 18.12.54.png
 
Not so much a desktop but the homescreen on my phone.
Was bored today as the passenger on the way to a job so I came up with this.
Pretty happy with it, perhaps a tweak here and there but pretty much everything I need is only a couple to taps away at most.

Screenshot_2014-04-09-19-31-37.png
 
New Picture (1) copy.jpg


Background change - another F50 picture!

I had been having the previous one for around three years without a change.

The lines on this one are much more accentuated.
 
Back