Level 21 Class Gift Card Cars List

I got the 2010 Joey Logano #20 CAMRY stock car. Add that to the list.

Also add the Jimmie Johnson #48 IMPALA

Last edited:
I guess I could probably let you guys know, if you held on to this ticket you can duplicate it and also save before you open it to basically pick and choose which cars you want

What is wrong with speed 12 ??
I'm dying to get this car since i put my hands on GT5. i'm level 25 on aspec, and 19 on bspec. about 200+ cars and 5 mil credits. Still nothing.

For my 21 ticket i got honda??

regards

LV 21 Class Free Car Gift Card:

Nissan Pennzoil GT-R '99
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00

Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00
HKS CT230R '08 HIPERMAX
Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00
Ford GT LM Race Car
Chevy Camaro LM Race Car
2000 Ford Falcon XR8
NASCAR 2010 Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
NASCAR 2010 Juan Pablo Montoya #42 Target Chevy Impala
NASCAR 2010 AJ Allmendinger #43 Best Buy Ford Fusion
NASCAR 2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 AMP Chevy Impala
NASCAR 2010 Brian Vickers #83 Red Bull Toyota Camry
NASCAR 2010 Tony Stewart #14 Office Depot Chevy Impala

Added:
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
Citroën GT Race Car

Lister Storm V12
Chaparral 2D
Bugatti Veyron

Xanavi Nismo Z '06
XJ220 LM Race Car
Ferrari Scuderia
NASCAR 2010 Carl Edwards #99 Aflac Ford Fusion
Already got all the ones in red. None of what is left makes me go "ooh, I hope I get that one" 👎

The Scuderia isn't a level 21 car though, its the 330 P4 '67 (I've already got one of those aswell)

What is wrong with speed 12 ??
I'm dying to get this car since i put my hands on GT5. i'm level 25 on aspec, and 19 on bspec. about 200+ cars and 5 mil credits. Still nothing.

For my 21 ticket i got honda??

regards

I got mine when it popped into the UCD...I just don't want another one lol

Lvl 21 ticket, is this a ticket you get when you get all golds in Expert races? If not, how is this ticket acquired... Sorry if this a rookie quesiton.

Lvl 21 ticket, is this a ticket you get when you get all golds in Expert races? If not, how is this ticket acquired... Sorry if this a rookie quesiton.
You get it when you complete Expert (I'm assuming anyway, I haven't done it yet!). Not sure if you have to gold all the events though.

Seriously....I'm against cheating and duping and stuff, but if they freaking dare to give me one more Nascar, I'll keep on and off-ing my PS3 till they stop giving me a Nascar.

You get it when you complete Expert (I'm assuming anyway, I haven't done it yet!). Not sure if you have to gold all the events though.

EXTREME, not expert. Extreme = lvl. 21 ticket, Endurance = lvl. 24 ticket

Seriously....I'm against cheating and duping and stuff, but if they freaking dare to give me one more Nascar, I'll keep on and off-ing my PS3 till they stop giving me a Nascar.

Got an idea to exploit this gift ticket.

Use an alteranative psn ID, transfering cars from your main account to complete the events. Get the game to the point where you need 1 more win to get the L21 ticket, save the game, back it up.

Complete the final event, obtain gift ticket, transfer to main account, delete game save, restore backed up save, rinse and repeat daily.

Not sure it is worth it for NASCARS though.

Use an alteranative psn ID, transfering cars from your main account to complete the events. Get the game to the point where you need 1 more win to get the L21 ticket, save the game, back it up.

Complete the final event, obtain gift ticket, transfer to main account, delete game save, restore backed up save, rinse and repeat daily.

Yeah mate I know but my PS3 wouldn't let me get online.....tried everything ^^

Got a Ferrari 330 P4 '67 with one of my Level 21 Tickets... :)
I got an XJ220 LM Race Care with the other, but that's already on the list.

I also got one of the NASCARs on my first attempt the Insignia one I think, can't remember the number, but I didn't want to keep it so I reloaded my previously saved game save data via USB and tried again.

Got a Ferrari 330 P4 '67 with one of my Level 21 Tickets... :)
I got an XJ220 LM Race Care with the other, but that's already on the list.

I also got one of the NASCARs on my first attempt the Insignia one I think, can't remember the number, but I didn't want to keep it so I reloaded my previously saved game save data via USB and tried again.

Oh my god you lucky %^&%$*%^$

:-) Enjoy it

what i would do

-receive gift ticket
-copy the game data to usb
-send gift ticket to alternate account
-copy data from usb back onto the ps3
-go to the alternate account and repeat the same process until all your alternate accounts have a gift ticket. then the next day just log into your alternate accounts and send it to the main account. you can get a ton of tickets each day depending on how many accounts you have

Is there a list for the level 17 gift ticket?

Carbon R (R34) '04
A4 Touring Car '04
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
GT40 Race Car '69
GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 '04
ARTA NSX '00
Castrol MUGEN NSX '00
LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
Mobil 1 NSX '01
NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
RAYBRIG NSX '00
TAKATA DOME NSX '03