Level 24 & 21 gift car tickets & bday '09 ticket available for trade! Rare cars too!

zero miles... you can send tonight and I'll add you to trading schedule

atm i have:

Historic rally car
Rally Based car ticket
WRC Rally car ticket
Classic Muscle car ticket
Modern Muscle car ticket
NASCAR ticket
LVL 17 ticket

for your Astra super touring car.

i can also get the epson NSX

atm i have:

Historic rally car
Rally Based car ticket
WRC Rally car ticket
Classic Muscle car ticket
Modern Muscle car ticket
NASCAR ticket
LVL 17 ticket

for your Astra super touring car.

i can also get the epson NSX

Historic Rally Ticket works...

i have peugeot 905 race car, honda mobil nsx, mazda 787b,1992 birthday ticket, lvl 17 ticket

i am willing to send you a 1992 ticket AND 1 of them cars for '09 birthday ticket please

available after reset

i have peugeot 905 race car, honda mobil nsx, mazda 787b,1992 birthday ticket, lvl 17 ticket

i am willing to send you a 1992 ticket AND 1 of them cars for '09 birthday ticket please

available after reset

How about the MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 and the 1992 ticket?

Level 24 ticket for any super GT GT-R you want, let me know wich one your missing.

EDIT: Cant trade before later this week, let me know wich one you want and I'll PM you when Im back online

Last edited:
Sure... The Metallic Orange or the gloss bright orange? The metallic looks better!

If that's what they mean by Copper.. I already have that one.. but now I have a trade in the hopper for an oragen one too so let's change the color to the dark blue one ok?

Alfa Romeo
Gulia TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106
1965 model
zero miles
all stock...I would like in return a Chrome (Not Chromeline) XJ13.

I picked this car for you because I did not see it in you list of car that you have.
If you can duplicate and send back that would be a bonus...The Alfa is a cool old classic.

Alfa Romeo
Gulia TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106
1965 model
zero miles
all stock...I would like in return a Chrome (Not Chromeline) XJ13.

I picked this car for you because I did not see it in you list of car that you have.
If you can duplicate and send back that would be a bonus...The Alfa is a cool old classic.

I've got that one already but thanks!

Cars I have to trade :
Lamborghini Miura Silver or Chrome
Sauber Mercedes
Audi R8 Race car Silver and yellow
908 Peugot Matmut
Pescarolo GV5 Courage
Buggati Veyron No miles -Burgundy and Gold
Gt ford race car with gulf paint scheme no miles
Bmw v12 lmr
and list goes on 300 cars
can trade all but gt buggati and bmw today as they are on 2nd account and I have used trade for day with it. let me know if your interested or if there is anything your looking for

iClique: TBD || BMW F1 GTR: dufftech [Received (n)] => [Sent (n)] PENDING 02/09/11
iClique: TBD || MERCDEDES CLK-GTR: dufftech [Received (n)] => [Sent (n)] PENDING 02/09/11

Sorry dude, not interested in anything else at the moment.
You can remove me from the schedule for now.
However, I will continue to monitor the thread and will let you know if I'm interested in anything. Thanks.

Hey. Looking for a BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99

Cars willing to trade:

1- Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99
2- Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
3- Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98
4- Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX '00

Hey. Looking for a BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99

Cars willing to trade:

1- Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99
2- Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
3- Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98
4- Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX '00

I can trade the BMW for a Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98

Hi guys i'm new here and i'm looking for an 09 trading ticket, i have a few cars to trade for the ticket....

i'm from South Africa and we have a local ps3 forum there of with i'm a mod for the COD section and i'm rather trusted there, you may check out me "credentials" as well as my iTrader to verify that i am trustworthy. Please see a link to pics of my garage and please let me know (who ever is willing to trade the 09 ticket) which vehicle/s you would like to send you way thanks....

http://www.ps3za.co.za/forum/showthread.php?t=71747

my garage updated
http://mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=8042

Also have a 1989 b/day ticket lvl 17, lvl 21 and 1000 ticket to trade

Last edited:
cs1977
Hi guys i'm new here and i'm looking for an 09 trading ticket, i have a few cars to trade for the ticket....

i'm from South Africa and we have a local ps3 forum there of with i'm a mod for the COD section and i'm rather trusted there, you may check out me "credentials" as well as my iTrader to verify that i am trustworthy. Please see a link to pics of my garage and please let me know (who ever is willing to trade the 09 ticket) which vehicle/s you would like to send you way thanks....

http://www.ps3za.co.za/forum/showthread.php?t=71747

my garage updated
http://mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=8042

Also have a 1989 b/day ticket lvl 17, lvl 21 and 1000 ticket to trade

1989 ticket works...

please could I have, if it's not too much hassle, a Bentley 8 Speed Race car. It looks so cool. I can give you a 20m Ford MK IV '67 with 0km on it!
Cheers!

Latest Posts

Back