List of what isn't available in GT6 1.00 (updated up to 1.02, 18/12/2013)

As on now @eSZee we haven't seen though its not to say the 1.01 update wouldn't change that. I'm looking for the same option as well along with what cars can be done. If we do have the option to RM or Touring Car as their known in GT6, it would open up a number of race formats The pistons are banging already.

:tup:I'm looking got to the 1.01 fixing that @eSZee.

No @colj00

Last edited:
As on now @eSZee we haven't seen though its not to say the 1.01 update wouldn't change that. I'm looking for the same option as well along with what cars can be done. If we do have the option to RM or Touring Car as their known in GT6, it would open up a number of race formats The pistons are banging already.
Even if RM wasn't available for the car, the option would still be there, just like GT5, just like it is with many things in GT6. The problem is there is no option for it anywhere so unless 1.01 fixes that, RM is gone.

Didn't they change the introduction for GT5?
I can actually seeing them doing that since GT6 is still in the 1.01 version @machschnel.

Last edited:
Didn't they change the introduction for GT5?

Yes as part of the large 2.0 update around a year after the game released and it actually made a lot of sense in that context - big game changing patch, shiny new intro....

But to be talking about a new intro already (before the game is even out yet) is odd to say the least.

Is Hyundai Veloster even confirmed for GT6 ? Am i missing something here ?

it isn't confirmed from Sony/PD, same for A45 AMG, E65 AMG, 155 premium, Delta premium and P/4 competizione

add Senna's Lotus 97T from new intro trialer

it isn't confirmed from Sony/PD, same for A45 AMG, E65 AMG, 155 premium, Delta premium and P/4 competizione

add Senna's Lotus 97T from new intro trialer
I thought so, im just curious why it was posted in the list, its almost as if it is confirmed in the past but got taken out or something.

B Spec isn't in yet? I thought it was integrated into the later A-Spec races.
"This popular feature from previous versions of GT will be added in a future update."
Whoever heard of patching in a "real" introduction? It's the first thing the majority of players will see and it's not in the game already?
It's been said somewhere that the introduction had changed and is no more what we saw before.
Is Hyundai Veloster even confirmed for GT6 ? Am i missing something here ?
Actually you're right, I had troubles finding a source, now I know why.

About the nissan GTR GT3 from the GTA demo. We can still buy the car in the dealership, right ? Because i kinda missed the demo, well not the whole demo but the GTR GT3 demo only.

nissan GTR GT3 from the GTA demo
Pretty sure it's just a gift and you'll be able to play with it nonetheless.
What about Official Engine Swaps, Drivetrain Swaps and Extended Ride Heights?
Was it ever officially announced by PD? Because unless it's supposed to come in a later update, it's not something that is "missing" in GT6 1.00 compared to later GT6 versions.

Pretty sure it's just a gift and you'll be able to play with it nonetheless.
Well, good to know, i'm just gonna have to work harder just to get the car. But then again, the base model seems better (if only there's a livery editor)

And don't forget the big surprise: Motorbikes! Yeah! They are adding motorbikes in GT6 and it's the best kept secret in the gamingindustry for quite some time! Yeah!

You heard it here first folks! Yeah!
GTPlantet Home of speculation, demands and heresay and a lot of angry gamers.

Yeah!

Added:
  • the Freshman Cup that was added to National B (there may be more, can't find the will to skim through the forum...)
  • the updated layout of the status screen
  • the tyre type display, in race, lower left corner

Was it ever officially announced by PD? Because unless it's supposed to come in a later update, it's not something that is "missing" in GT6 1.00 compared to later GT6 versions.

I haven't even seen it rumored, although I haven't been following the rumors exhaustively. It looks like an assortment of wishlist items to me rather than a serious question about something legitimately expected to be in the game.

Added as of 1.02:

• surprise addition of the Red Bull Racing Kart
  • 200% bonus to all credits awards on the 5th day logged in
  • Credits earned in Career Mode increased (Rewards for Novice Class races have been raised to approximately 110%, for National B Class up to approx. 130%, for National A Class to approx. 140%, for International B Class to approx. 150%, for International A Class to approx. 160%, and for Super Class they have been raised to approximately 170%.)
PS: @duknuz who said assuming online incentives was bold - see?

+ List of prize cars that don't seem to be in 1.00 (I golded them all, but please confirm me):
  • Licences:
  1. National B licence (Gold) doesn't give Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09
  2. National A licence doesn't give Honda S2000 '06
  3. International B licence doesn't give Volkswagen Scirocco R '10
  4. International A licence doesn't give Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13
  5. Super licence doesn't give Tesla Motors Tesla Roadster '08
  • Goodwood Festival of Speed, respectively:
  1. Light Car Company Rocket '07
  2. Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60
  3. Chevrolet Corvette StingRay Racer Concept '59
  4. Cizeta V16T '94
  5. Citroën GT by Citroën Road Car

Last edited:
Another update: Gold times for almost all licenses have been made more difficult.

That's right, will add and reorganize the original post later to make sure that 1.00 players know that:
  • the ascari glitch will always work;
  • they can get the prize cars be re-entering the events if they find a way to update the game.

Back