GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Hey all. I've been stupid busy at my gubmint job, as well as being dragged into another lengthy music project, so I've finally rebelled and been spending some quality time with GT Sport.

I haven't read much of this thread, but I'd like to make a request of everyone who can help out. One thing that seems to be lacking at the online Discovery "shop" are a good selection of racing number plaques from various leagues. Forza always had a wealth of them, and I got good enough at using their decal tools to make my own when I wanted something different, but I'm done with Forza. For some reason, there are very few at the Discovery page. I'd think with people around the nets wanting to set up their own racing clubs and leagues that a few of these would be available. It also doesn't help that they're called about four different terms: racing number plates, plaques, panels and boards. Jeepers.
:P
I'm interested in everything and anything. FIA, ALMS, SCCA, fantasy, it's all good. Sponsors and league stuff would be good but I guess not essential. I'd also like to see some class decals of various classes. Using the GT Sport system of GRs would be dandy, but something based on the usual badges of various racing leagues would be super cool.

Well, and one more thing. There aren't a whole lot of national flags out. Flags for Great Britain and Germany are on the site, and I think Spain and a small handful of others, but the selection is spotty. In particular, right now there's only one U.S. flag you can build from sections. It figures that America would be slow to get some love. One proper U.S. flag with good color would rock pretty hard.
I have a US Flag on my page. I’m on my phone so I can’t link you to my page but my PSN is the same as my GTP

Is anyone able to help out on my request? Would be eternally thankful! :cheers:

This kind of thing?

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...gallery/all/decal/3518385/4756456531021562896

4756456531021562896_1.png

DRXNuftW0AAKyeW.jpg

Not sure how feasible it is - I've had a go myself and failed miserably so far - but I was wondering if anyone wanted to try making an old Honda S2000 Race Car livery ( Preferably the pink version ) for either the Honda NSX ’17 Gr.4 or the Honda NSX ’17 Gr.3 ?

Completely different cars, I know. But there are, as it stands, no S2000s in the game.

The Honda S2000 LM Race Car is one of my all time favourites in Gran Turismo history, but i have neither the time, nor skills to try and "translate" this livery over to one of the above Hondas. It seems simple enough, but the source images/videos aren't the best, especially seeing as even in GT5/6 it was the old PS2 texture overhang problem :(

If anyone is so inclined to attempt a move from the S2000 livery onto an NSX car, that'd be wonderful. Is there anything i can do in return ? Maybe I can take the time to source all the decals for you first ?

Video, showing all sides of the car:

Potentially useful images:

maxresdefault.jpg

6160152232_429fb91271_b.jpg

MtAsoTarmac-3.jpg

honda_s2000_lm_race_car_by_gt6_garage-d7fu10i.png

Unfortunately, I have zero idea what those decal advertisements are, along the side runners ( between the wheel arches ).

Was this a real life race car, or a GT fantasy car ? There seem to be no real life photos of such a livery :boggled:

It's not exactly a livery request but does anyone have an RGB or HSV code for Nissan Championship Blue? Trying to replicate the Calsonic Liveries

Not sure how feasible it is - I've had a go myself and failed miserably so far - but I was wondering if anyone wanted to try making an old Honda S2000 Race Car livery ( Preferably the pink version ) for either the Honda NSX ’17 Gr.4 or the Honda NSX ’17 Gr.3 ?

Completely different cars, I know. But there are, as it stands, no S2000s in the game.

The Honda S2000 LM Race Car is one of my all time favourites in Gran Turismo history, but i have neither the time, nor skills to try and "translate" this livery over to one of the above Hondas. It seems simple enough, but the source images/videos aren't the best, especially seeing as even in GT5/6 it was the old PS2 texture overhang problem :(

If anyone is so inclined to attempt a move from the S2000 livery onto an NSX car, that'd be wonderful. Is there anything i can do in return ? Maybe I can take the time to source all the decals for you first ?

Video, showing all sides of the car:

Potentially useful images:

maxresdefault.jpg

6160152232_429fb91271_b.jpg

MtAsoTarmac-3.jpg

honda_s2000_lm_race_car_by_gt6_garage-d7fu10i.png

Unfortunately, I have zero idea what those decal advertisements are, along the side runners ( between the wheel arches ).

Was this a real life race car, or a GT fantasy car ? There seem to be no real life photos of such a livery :boggled:

I've found these on the NSX Gr.4, made by @SubaruWolf :
NSX blue.jpg NSX purple.jpg NSX red.jpg
Blue : https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...arLivery/livery/1285144/1/4981079044498948624
Red : https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...arLivery/livery/1285144/1/4981079053090947608
Purple : https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...arLivery/livery/1285144/1/5125198630758680080

I've also made this Integra/S2000 livery on the Civic Type R myself, I might do an NSX Gr.3 version (after all, it would only be the 20th NSX Gr.3 that I would do;))
A 20171029022517.jpg 7B3C87D9-2C4E-417D-BC4F-72271671FE79.jpeg

OH MY GOD, they're LITERALLY the kind of thing I am looking for. Perfect ! And THANK YOU !:cheers:

Would anyone be able to create this Landmark logo for me please?

8aafd5a7d57f523889ef10debe049b91.jpg

There is very little source material for it and I don't even know anything about the company to get the logo on its own.

Last edited:
It would take some fussing, but I'd think that decal could be made with the in game fonts and patterns.

could someone do this both logos for me
I've given you a couple of versions of the MCP logo. One with a black background and one with a white background.

I also had to remove the gradient on the BMW logo, as it looked rubbish with the gradient.

Attachments

• MCP Racing.zip
    13.3 KB · Views: 22
Request:

Our league's link has gone dead and we adjusted for a new one. This means the decal with the link is pointless. Can someone make a decal of this just as is but one solid piece? No background just the letters?

GTPLANET.NET/SNAIL

Just a basic thing, but really makes a huge difference when trying to recruit new drivers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Request:

Our league's link has gone dead and we adjusted for a new one. This means the decal with the link is pointless. Can someone make a decal of this just as is but one solid piece? No background just the letters?

GTPLANET.NET/SNAIL

Just a basic thing, but really makes a huge difference when trying to recruit new drivers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So you want just the text "GTPLANET.NET/SNAIL"? Attached okay?

Attachments

• SNAIL.zip
    2 KB · Views: 17
Little Christmas present, two of the less popular Simpsons characters in a high quality svg. Use them however you like on your liveries. They are also uploaded already and can be found with the search tag Uter or Dolph, and Simpsons.
dolph.jpg Uter.jpg

Attachments

• dolph.svg.zip
    7.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Uter.svg.zip
    8 KB · Views: 15
So you want just the text "GTPLANET.NET/SNAIL"? Attached okay?
I can't upload svg files from my computer. I was hoping you/someone could do that and I can then download it in-game. Sorry I didn't reply sooner

Hey guys, i have a request.

I would ask just for the samurai in this picture, but since i can't find a proper image, i would like if someone could recreate the whole livery...

SRS1.PNG

Back