LOADS of 0/0/0

• Thread starter Lammy77
  • 221 comments
Sorry mate, I haven't had time to check.
Will do it today!! I promise :P

Hello my friend :)
If the maintenance finishes as expected (in just over 1 hour) you will receive your cars Saturday & Monday.
I'm sorry for being such a bad trader when it comes to dates :(
Also 1 question:
Did you finished collecting all the muscle car models already?
If so what are you going to collect next?

I'm hoping to be done this month and would like to help you.

Groeten :)

:lol: I said whenever, so my assumption was right.

Im done collecting. Although.....:dopey:

Im trying to get Bugatti's with 2009 tickets and UCD/OCD.

As far as I know ive got all Muscle cars.

Im missing 1 AC Cars 427 S/C '66(dont know which colour) and a Amuse s2000 R1 '04 - Nurburgring Blue Metallic.

Im pretty relieved i dont have a tradeschedule anymore:)

Thanks for your offer, ill let you know if i need anything. Good luck with your 0/0 collection:tup:

:lol: I said whenever, so my assumption was right.

Im done collecting. Although.....:dopey:

Im trying to get Bugatti's with 2009 tickets and UCD/OCD.

As far as I know ive got all Muscle cars.

Im missing 1 AC Cars 427 S/C '66(dont know which colour) and a Amuse s2000 R1 '04 - Nurburgring Blue Metallic.

Im pretty relieved i dont have a tradeschedule anymore:)

Thanks for your offer, ill let you know if i need anything. Good luck with your 0/0 collection:tup:

The Buggatis took me almost 7 months to collect :crazy::crazy::crazy:
I don't have the Amuse but i have a few AC Cars (some 0/0 as well) so once you know the colour i might have it ;)

I'm on my last 2 schedules...worst case scenario would be 10th of October to finish them..and that's being pessimist :D

I don't have the Amuse but i have a few AC Cars (some 0/0 as well) so once you know the colour i might have it ;)

Ive sponged 2 on my sub-account that took 1 hour a car. So i could "always" try that again:crazy:

Ive sponged 2 on my sub-account that took 1 hour a car. So i could "always" try that again:crazy:

"Always"...:sly:
I'll look into what colours you're missing in the OP and i'll put them for you.
I'll let you know something as i have about 6 of them out of my main account...the rest is all together.
I'll pm you when because i barely touch GT5 now.

Well im not considering it now, it takes to much time plus it will mess up my thumbnails again.

By "always" i meant if it doenst get fixed by an update :)

But thanks for the offer:tup:

Well im not considering it now, it takes to much time plus it will mess up my thumbnails again.

By "always" i meant if it doenst get fixed by an update :)

But thanks for the offer:tup:

That's the worst...it's ok when you have a few hundred but +1500 it's a nightmare.
I spent over 2 hours sorting mine last time i put cars for share.
I don't know how Outeke can see through his "Ghost" garage when he loads up the game :scared:

I can send this car:

AMUSE S2000 R1 04 (Nurburgring Blue Metallic)

on 9.18.2011... does that work for you?

I can send this car:

AMUSE S2000 R1 04 (Nurburgring Blue Metallic)

on 9.18.2011... does that work for you?

:tup:Ill be on holiday:cool: but that doenst really matter.

Thanks:tup:. Would you like another Mercedes? Otherwise take a look at the OP, on the bottom are my 0/0 cars:)

:tup:Ill be on holiday:cool: but that doenst really matter.

Thanks:tup:. Would you like another Mercedes? Otherwise take a look at the OP, on the bottom are my 0/0 cars:)

This would be just great.... thanks

Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R129) '98 - Nautik Blau

I'm on my last 2 schedules...worst case scenario would be 10th of October to finish them..and that's being pessimist :D

The AC is a must have for you:tup:

Its a AC Cars 427 S/C '66 - Ruby Red:)

Im looking for this car GTPviewers. I can trade today.👍

I'll send a car and 2 mattes for the white Chevelle if it is the one with black stripes

Sent you a PM

Last edited:
Hey, are you still looking for '09 and level 23 tickets? I could trade them for some of your Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 cars in 0/0 starting the 22nd if you're interested.

I might be able to lay my hands on a AC 427 '66 in Ruby Red but it'd be a bit of an effort, you'd need to make it worth my while... let me know if thats of any interest to you.

Hey, are you still looking for '09 and level 23 tickets? I could trade them for some of your Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 cars in 0/0 starting the 22nd if you're interested.

I might be able to lay my hands on a AC 427 '66 in Ruby Red but it'd be a bit of an effort, you'd need to make it worth my while... let me know if thats of any interest to you.

Yes im still looking for those, but i will be on holiday from the 21st. So until then id like to trade the same or following day, or for gear/paints/mc/horns.👍

And ive found the AC Cars.

Hey im a bit confused about your OP, is the stuff in red tradeable?

All stuff in red is tradable, except Bugatti's, Furai and Audi R8 LMS.

Everything in red are the available colours i got.

At the bottom are all 0/0 cars i got.

Cheers Lammy

Last edited:
Allright, I can trade after reset (i.e. the 15th) and the 16th for two Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 cars 0/0 in Red and Black in exchange for Level 23 and 2009 tickets (if you want an additional 23 or '09 ticket I could do the 17th as well). How does that sound?

Allright, I can trade after reset (i.e. the 15th) and the 16th for two Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 cars 0/0 in Red and Black in exchange for Level 23 and 2009 tickets (if you want an additional 23 or '09 ticket I could do the 17th as well). How does that sound?

Ok:tup:

Please send FR to lammy1977(for tickets to go) and lammy77(where 370 will come from):)

I would prefer the 2009 1st

I have a level 23 ticket I want
Renault Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car #33 Black if 0/0

Im looking for a 1997 BD Ticket. I can trade before or after the reset.

Check OP if there's something you like :)

Back