Locoman's Replicas! Commercial Specials! C350 2013!

• Thread starter locoman88
  • 130 comments
Doog
Fantastic. :P
Would you like the one I used to make the replica with (the one that's been broken in a bit), or a completely new copy, and if so, what color?
And I'd like the Merc you're sending me in a creamy white.

How many miles is the broken in? And I'll have the 7G in the color you painted it in for your replica thread. Okay, what color for rims? Remember, I have all DLC paints!
Also, it could be awhile before I send it, sorry!

How many miles is the broken in? And I'll have the 7G in the color you painted it in for your replica thread. Okay, what color for rims? Remember, I have all DLC paints!
Also, it could be awhile before I send it, sorry!

I want to say around 25-30.
I'll just take silver wheels, I want it to look stock.

How's this!!!

Looks fine for punchy one-liners, but if I had to read a whole paragraph of it, I might have to stab my eyes out with a tack.
Stick to bold, or italics and bold. :dopey:

Hey hey fruit lovers! The new Jaguar XF is now in making! Hurry and get custom colors and stuff in!

British for British. One seriously quick and very well tuned '05 Mini Cooper S: Black Mica on Rosso Scuderia wheels. You send first as soon as you're finished with the XF.

Amblo2u
British for British. One seriously quick and very well tuned '05 Mini Cooper S: Black Mica on Rosso Scuderia wheels. You send first as soon as you're finished with the XF.

I don't know if I should send first. Your pretty new so, check the reputation thread if yhou don't think I'm reliable. Also, I don't want a mini cooper, isn't that german?

Hey hey fruit lovers! The new Jaguar XF is now in making! Hurry and get custom colors and stuff in!

Very nice. I was actually thinking of making an XF myself, but I see you've gotten to it first. If I could know what model it is, I could make sure that the one I make isn't that model.

Doog
Very nice. I was actually thinking of making an XF myself, but I see you've gotten to it first. If I could know what model it is, I could make sure that the one I make isn't that model.

I'm making the new one.

Back