Logged on today after gamed crashed. Saw all of my credits were gone and on 0 balance. Done few races and not getting paid. Still 0 credits

United States
North Carolina
Dodger28462
Game crashed. Loaded back in and have 0 credits. Done races and online races and not getting paid. Still have 0 credits

Game crashed. Loaded back in and have 0 credits. Done races and online races and not getting paid. Still have 0 credits

My machine froze tonight while in the ps5 menu. Restarted ps5, and it automatically repaired all of my hard drives (main, my second internal 1tb ssd, and external usb). Was able to get in GT7. Started a race replay, game crashed and said: “cannot continue using this game or app. The data is corrupted. Delete the game from your PS5 and then download it again from your library”.

Deleted the replay file, and ultimately decided to rebuild the data base. Restated GT7, tried another replay… crashed the game. Same message. Restarted. Tried to get in an online lobby. Starting to get into a room… boom, got the same error message and crash.

I haven’t lost my credits. Data is saved in the cloud. Hopefully the data isn’t corrupted. Anyway, deleted GT7, and am re-downloading it again. We’ll see what happens.

Last edited:
My machine froze tonight while in the ps5 menu. Restarted ps5, and it automatically repaired all of my hard drives (main, my second internal 1tb ssd, and external usb). Was able to get in GT7. Started a race replay, game crashed and said: “cannot continue using this game or app. The data is corrupted. Delete the game from your PS5 and then download it again from your library”.

Deleted the replay file, and ultimately decided to rebuild the data base. Restated GT7, tried another replay… crashed the game. Same message. Restarted. Tried to get in an online lobby. Starting to get into a room… boom, got the same error message and crash.

I haven’t lost my credits. Data is saved in the cloud. Hopefully the data isn’t corrupted. Anyway, deleted GT7, and am re-downloading it again. We’ll see what happens.
Ive deleted 3 times and reinstalled. Same issue. Im on PS4. Really disappointed as we waited 2 yrs past due date. Im gonna install one more time and if this dont work ill be uninstalling for good. GT sport works perfectly. Plus i enjoy sport aloooot more.

My wifi crashed while I was doing menu book 19 and had a progress lock. Downloaded the patch PD released, BOOM! $20M credits. Enjoyed a nice shopping spree lasted about two days had about $5M left. Loaded GT7 the next day, the top bar where it shows available credits is on $0 but if I do a race the credits won rolls into my bank account shows I have a butt ton of money but I’m ultimately stuck $0.

Unfortunate glitch or karma?

Attachments

• 859C95ED-A9A0-42E4-B6F6-89783B86F13C.png
    859C95ED-A9A0-42E4-B6F6-89783B86F13C.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 25
My wifi crashed while I was doing menu book 19 and had a progress lock. Downloaded the patch PD released, BOOM! $20M credits. Enjoyed a nice shopping spree lasted about two days had about $5M left. Loaded GT7 the next day, the top bar where it shows available credits is on $0 but if I do a race the credits won rolls into my bank account shows I have a butt ton of money but I’m ultimately stuck $0.

I didnt get 20 mil lol
Awesome while it lasted for you lol. But im stuck at 0 credits lol. Had over 1 mil before it took it all. Hope u get it fixed. Good luck. Im contacting Sony as soon as they open. If i get help and prob solved i will leave a comment here so i can tell what to do. Hopefully we can fix this.

they sold us a **** broken game, iv asked for a ferund
Thats my next step if cant get fixed. Sucks cause im a GT fan . Since GT 1. But 7 is got me heated

I didnt get 20 mil lol
Awesome while it lasted for you lol. But im stuck at 0 credits lol. Had over 1 mil before it took it all. Hope u get it fixed. Good luck. Im contacting Sony as soon as they open. If i get help and prob solved i will leave a comment here so i can tell what to do. Hopefully we can fix this.
Yea, been trying all day to get into a live chat with a Tech with no success and I ain’t doing twitter.

This always online thing is a curse.

You had over 3 billion credits?

You had over 3 billion credits?
So the animation you get after completing a race where the credits you win rush into your bank, yes. But at the top of the screen where your credits is displayed is $0. Can’t buy cars or upgrades.

Ive deleted 3 times and reinstalled. Same issue. Im on PS4. Really disappointed as we waited 2 yrs past due date. Im gonna install one more time and if this dont work ill be uninstalling for good. GT sport works perfectly. Plus i enjoy sport aloooot more.

Just checked my reinstall. I can log into online races now without crashing. Still have my original credits. Haven’t tried watching a saved replay yet. Did you try rebuilding your database?

So its 10:32 am and Sony is closed. Really. Im bout to just eat my loss and delete GT7 FOR A FOOOOOURTH TIIIIIME SOOOOOOOOOOONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #SOLDBROKENGAMEWECANTENJOY

So i did a few races this morning and still 0 credits paid. But now my free credits balance is 48,726. Made free credits for racing. Wasnt free if i had to race for them. But i cant even spend them. Wtf. Heres a few screen shots. So fn ANNNNGRY AT THE MOMENT

Insufficient credits?

Attachments

• 16472693861925987390369139932495.jpg
    16472693861925987390369139932495.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 16472694168606063681832591691347.jpg
    16472694168606063681832591691347.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 16472695612911024155462557153513.jpg
    16472695612911024155462557153513.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 11
  • 16472696900713027760929481096798.jpg
    16472696900713027760929481096798.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 14
So i did a few races this morning and still 0 credits paid. But now my free credits balance is 48,726. Made free credits for racing. Wasnt free if i had to race for them. But i cant even spend them. Wtf. Heres a few screen shots. So fn ANNNNGRY AT THE MOMENT
I think this bug is tied to your account. What happens if you make a new profile? Hope that you get it fixed.

Just checked my reinstall. I can log into online races now without crashing. Still have my original credits. Haven’t tried watching a saved replay yet. Did you try rebuilding your database?
Yes i have in safe mode. Then undated system again. Deleted all storage online as well. Still same thing. 0 credits. Sony phone support is closed and online support not working. Its 11am for fks sake. Glad ur back up and playing. I deleted all replays and pictures.. Same 0.

I think this bug is tied to your account. What happens if you make a new profile? Hope that you get it fixed.
Not happening lol
Ive completed this account. Everything is done and 60+ cars customed.

Not happening lol
Well you may have no choice if it persists. I would at least try it, so when you do speak to someone about it you have the answer to this question.

Am I the only one that cannot buy a car???

I'm on PS4 Pro and I'm trying to purchase a car from Brand Central and my game keeps crashing!!! First try was a Suzuki Sport GR4 and then the second one I tried to buy was a Ford Focus. I get an error and then get kicked back to the PS4 Dash screen and have to restart the game!

WTF is going on with PD and this game!?!?!??!?!!?

Man talk about a REALLY rushed product.

Am I the only one that cannot buy a car???

I'm on PS4 Pro and I'm trying to purchase a car from Brand Central and my game keeps crashing!!! First try was a Suzuki Sport GR4 and then the second one I tried to buy was a Ford Focus. I get an error and then get kicked back to the PS4 Dash screen and have to restart the game!

WTF is going on with PD and this game!?!?!??!?!!?

Man talk about a REALLY rushed product.
Of course you are not the only one. However the game does seem to work perfectly for the majority of people, I would not rule out the problem is with your PS4 or account.

It was 2yrs late bro and they pushed a broken game seems like. Been trying all morning to find help and they all trash. Im bout to cut my loss. They took all my credits and races wont pay me either. Ive completed the game. Im sooo mad right now bro. Good luck

Of course you are not the only one. However the game does seem to work perfectly for the majority of people, I would not rule out the problem is with your PS4 or account.
If its an account thing then alooooot of people are having account prob. I have over 300 friends play Gt sport and 7. I know alot of people om this game. Alot of them are having issues as well. Its def software issues

Not happening lol
You missed the point of the question - he's trying to help you out by troubleshooting the problem you have.

If you start the game on another account on your console and it progresses properly, it suggests the problem is with the save file on your original account... As that's stored remotely, you've then got a good chance of resolving it by asking the Sony helpdesk to restore the save file to an earlier state.

You missed the point of the question - he's trying to help you out by troubleshooting the problem you have.

If you start the game on another account on your console and it progresses properly, it suggests the problem is with the save file on your original account... As that's stored remotely, you've then got a good chance of resolving it by asking the Sony helpdesk to restore the save file to an earlier state.
I just noticed that all of my replays have been deleted after re downloading the game. That’s where I first noticed my crash problem. Just tried a new replay, and it works now. Wasn’t sure if my save file was corrupt. But like I said, all of my replay files have disappeared.

Contacted Sony. They couldnt restore my saved data to earlier date nor refund my money for a digital copy. Hince its been downloaded.

Contacted Sony. They couldnt restore my saved data to earlier date
Why not?
nor refund my money for a digital copy. Hince its been downloaded.
Yes, that's been pretty much the standard since Sony started selling games digitally. You can only get refunds on downloaded games you haven't played.

Sony made an exception for Cyberpunk 2077, because the game was incomprehensibly broken and withdrawn from sale. In all likelihood, you simply have a save file corruption, which would be resolved by rolling it back to an earlier state (which of course you cannot do, but Sony can).

Why not?

Yes, that's been pretty much the standard since Sony started selling games digitally. You can only get refunds on downloaded games you haven't played.

Sony made an exception for Cyberpunk 2077, because the game was incomprehensibly broken and withdrawn from sale. In all likelihood, you simply have a save file corruption, which would be resolved by rolling it back to an earlier state (which of course you cannot do, but Sony can).
Sony cannot do that. Ive called 2 times. Both say it GT problem and they cant roll back save point. Then said i couldnt get refund. Who buys a digital game and doesnt download it. Looks like were all out of luck and stuck with a broken game. Rediculous

Sony cannot do that. Ive called 2 times. Both say it GT problem and they cant roll back save point.
Yes, it's a GT problem. Obviously it's a GT problem, because you're experiencing problems with GT.

Sony is the publisher of GT. It's Sony's problem.

Then said i couldnt get refund. Who buys a digital game and doesnt download it.
No idea, but that's not what I said. You can only get refunds on downloaded game you haven't played. It's been Sony's policy since it started selling games this way - with Cyberpunk an exception because of how broken it actually was.
Looks like were all out of luck and stuck with a broken game.
The game isn't broken, otherwise nobody could play it. Your gamesave file has corrupted, so you - and other people with this issue (and there are a few) cannot play it.

The solution is to roll it back to an earlier state, which you cannot do yourself because it's not a client-side save file. It's a server-side save... on Sony's servers.

If your Sony helpdesk is saying it can't help because it's someone else's problem, they are wrong and you should not accept that as an answer. Sony publishes GT, and the developer - PD - is a PlayStation Studio, or literally a Sony developer. All the money for developing GT came from Sony. All the money made from selling GT goes to Sony. Problems with GT are Sony's problem. Don't get fobbed off with any "not our problem" nonsense - it is their problem.

I
Yes, it's a GT problem. Obviously it's a GT problem, because you're experiencing problems with GT.

Sony is the publisher of GT. It's Sony's problem.

No idea, but that's not what I said. You can only get refunds on downloaded game you haven't played. It's been Sony's policy since it started selling games this way - with Cyberpunk an exception because of how broken it actually was.

The game isn't broken, otherwise nobody could play it. Your gamesave file has corrupted, so you - and other people with this issue (and there are a few) cannot play it.

The solution is to roll it back to an earlier state, which you cannot do yourself because it's not a client-side save file. It's a server-side save... on Sony's servers.

If your Sony helpdesk is saying it can't help because it's someone else's problem, they are wrong and you should not accept that as an answer. Sony publishes GT, and the developer - PD - is a PlayStation Studio, or literally a Sony developer. All the money for developing GT came from Sony. All the money made from selling GT goes to Sony. Problems with GT are Sony's problem. Don't get fobbed off with any "not our problem" nonsense - it is their problem.
I agree. Oh i was heated while on the phone. Ill call em back 2morrow for a 3rd time lol. Thank u for replying back to me

I lost all my credits on Saturday too......I called Sony on Monday and they said "delete the game and download it again,probably it will solve the problem"...but still the same....I bought 3x100.000Cr and 1x250.000Cr add ons I thought maybe I will solve the problem but I lost them too....I thought I was the only one with that issue because I was searching since Saturday everywhere for that problem but I couldn't find anything...hope they will fix it on 1.07....

Were u drag racing before u lost ur credits. I was before i lost em and saw someone else said they were drag racing before they lost theres.

Back