Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

The key words there are "Any Fanatec product connected to a PlayStation-licensed wheel base" i.e. one of their steering wheels with controls on them that function through the base. The same is true for us - any Logitech wheel that is connected will work on PlayStation because they feature a PS button which is required to register the device with the console. The QR Adapter is not a wheel and has no buttons, therefore it can't be registered with the console.

Last edited:
How unlucky one should be, to disassemble his original wheel only after in 2 weeks time, Logitech to release a dedicated RS QR adapter just for that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
any Logitech wheel that is connected will work on PlayStation
I'm thinking of buying this Logitech farm SIM kit along with the QR adapter to make it work on console with my G Pro. Have I got that right? :mischievous: :P
farm-bundle-gallery-1.png

Actually it would be great if it was console compatible. As a standalone of course.

The key words there are "Any Fanatec product connected to a PlayStation-licensed wheel base" i.e. one of their steering wheels with controls on them that function through the base. The same is true for us - any Logitech wheel that is connected will work on PlayStation because they feature a PS button which is required to register the device with the console. The QR Adapter is not a wheel and has no buttons, therefore it can't be registered with the console.
They didn't say any fanatec product connected to a fanatec Playstation licensed base...
Are not ps button on fanatec wheels?

1726833774570.png

That's exactly what they said. The point is that the QR Adapter does not have any buttons. If you're talking about the Wheel Hub then that's completely different - it has buttons and the G1 (PC version) / Xbox (Xbox version) button performs the function of the PS button when used on PlayStation.

And just to cover off the other thing you might be thinking: you can't use the QR adapter to connect a Fanatec wheel to our base.

Last edited:
View attachment 1390738

That's exactly what they said. The point is that the QR Adapter does not have any buttons. If you're talking about the Wheel Hub then that's completely different - it has buttons and the G1 (PC version) / Xbox (Xbox version) button performs the function of the PS button when used on PlayStation.

And just to cover off the other thing you might be thinking: you can't use the QR adapter to connect a Fanatec wheel to our base.
The point is that they didnt say to any FANATEC ps licensed base...so if a fanatec wheel have a ps button , why we cant use?
in a fanatec ecosystem where is the ****ing ps button? on their base or on the wheels?

so the qr adapter is free of any electrical connector? is only mechanical connector?

That would be a question for @Podger - I'm not sure that Drivehub supports USB steering wheels as an attachment.

Actually, even then it wouldn't - with the QR Adapter connected the base will only start in PC mode.

Last edited:
That would be a question for @Podger - I'm not sure that Drivehub supports USB steering wheels as an attachment.

Actually, even then it wouldn't - with the QR Adapter connected the base will only start in PC mode.
You can in theory connect a PC only Pro base to drive hub to get PS support. I’m not sure if a USB wheel would work though.

RS QR Adapter trip report - ordered Tuesday shortly after the announcement and also ordered a Simagic GT Neo wheel and Maglink. Everything somehow arrived today in a strange twist - 2 days for both Logitech and local Sim place. Anyway, installed the Maglink and the Logi QR adapter, plugged it all in and am super happy with the result. I know this doesn't pertain to console users, but for me having my original logi wheel for GT 7 and now a whole potential wheel ecosystem for PC is awesome. Really happy with the adapter.

One thing I was curious about was how the on-wheel/GHUB would behave - the adapter has a small 4 pin PCB and when connected to the base you can't do on wheel/base adjustments - for obvious reasons, but in GHUB it recognizes that the adapter and not a wheel is attached. It works well. Also in Boosted Media's video they mentioned they were dissapointed the QR didn't act like the original - that you had to pull on the collar to connect to the base. This is not the case for my product - it works exactly like the original wheel QR.

View attachment 1390673

View attachment 1390674
View attachment 1390675

Love the anodized blue collar that matches the small access collar on the load cell brake. Looks awesome.

Hello! That setup looks awesome! I'm thinking about doing the exact same.
I was wondering about the ffb, if the weight of the Gt Neo + the qr wouldn't be too heavy and end up dampening the ffb. Do you feel any difference?
Cheers 🤜🤛

Hello! That setup looks awesome! I'm thinking about doing the exact same.
I was wondering about the ffb, if the weight of the Gt Neo + the qr wouldn't be too heavy and end up dampening the ffb. Do you feel any difference?
Cheers 🤜🤛
As Rich says the GT Neo weighs about the same as the og logi wheel and the diameter is also about the same. FFB feels great so far, I haven’t done more than a couple test sprints but it feels like it was made for the base.

RS QR Adapter trip report - ordered Tuesday shortly after the announcement and also ordered a Simagic GT Neo wheel and Maglink. Everything somehow arrived today in a strange twist - 2 days for both Logitech and local Sim place. Anyway, installed the Maglink and the Logi QR adapter, plugged it all in and am super happy with the result. I know this doesn't pertain to console users, but for me having my original logi wheel for GT 7 and now a whole potential wheel ecosystem for PC is awesome. Really happy with the adapter.

One thing I was curious about was how the on-wheel/GHUB would behave - the adapter has a small 4 pin PCB and when connected to the base you can't do on wheel/base adjustments - for obvious reasons, but in GHUB it recognizes that the adapter and not a wheel is attached. It works well. Also in Boosted Media's video they mentioned they were dissapointed the QR didn't act like the original - that you had to pull on the collar to connect to the base. This is not the case for my product - it works exactly like the original wheel QR.

View attachment 1390673

View attachment 1390674
View attachment 1390675

Love the anodized blue collar that matches the small access collar on the load cell brake. Looks awesome.
Check out Daniel Newman Racing Led profiles for GT Neo. Load them via Simhub. The gulf racing colour scheme is class.

Back