Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

Here's the new longer video with the paddles. This time with both wheels. Try to pick the odd one out. For me it's very noticeable and annoying. First section of the video is mirrored btw.

Here's the new longer video with the paddles. This time with both wheels. Try to pick the odd one out. For me it's very noticeable and annoying. First section of the video is mirrored btw.

Could get it wrong but in the video when it’s on the base, the right side sounds softer. I think the thing is, when we pay that kind of money for a wheel to play a video game, you just expect everything to be 100% good, not discrepancies from this to that and one heck of a high quality wheel. I get the odd tick sound, popping the wheel off, spinning the spring works. I know what’s wrong, the spring has a burr and digs in then gets wound up.

For the money, the spring should be sheered then deburred.

I have the RS shifter/handbrake arriving today👍 . Placed an order on the logi website because it said 'in stock' with delivery in 1-2 days, but now the order has been processed they say it is out of stock! & customer support can't give me a date now. So jumped on amazon and got next day delivery. Hoping I can cancel the logi order now 🤔

For firmware - do I need to connect the shifter to the wheel and then the wheel to pc for firmware updates / ghub settings, or can I just connect the shifter on its own?

I am going to be fitting it to a rig - could anyone tell me what the bolt sizes are - are they M6 and how long are the included bolts? Can't see any of that in the specs. thanks

Back