Logitech g923 wheel inputs not recognized

• Thread starter Jets5605
  • 10 comments
United States
United States
All of the sudden my Logitech G923 will be recognized as plugged in but the steering inputs will not be recognized by GT7. My pedals and shifter inputs are both being recognized but there is no feedback through the wheel. It works in every other game I’ve tried.
If anyone has had this problem and knows how to fix it please let me know!!

Thank You!

All of the sudden my Logitech G923 will be recognized as plugged in but the steering inputs will not be recognized by GT7. My pedals and shifter inputs are both being recognized but there is no feedback through the wheel. It works in every other game I’ve tried.

Thank You!
Has the power supply, lead to the transformer, or the plug become unseated? The transformer may also have gone pop.

Has the power supply, lead to the transformer, or the plug become unseated? The transformer may also have gone pop.
I don’t believe so I’ve checked all connections and they are all good the wheel,pedals and shifter work perfectly on every other game. Just seems like on gt7 all the buttons on the wheels work but there is no steering input or feedback not even in the calibration setting.

I don’t believe so I’ve checked all connections and they are all good the wheel,pedals and shifter work perfectly on every other game. Just seems like on gt7 all the buttons on the wheels work but there is no steering input or feedback not even in the calibration setting.
Have you found a fix for this?

Any fix for this? Mine has just done this. Works with ACC though, as soon as I click into GT7 the feedback goes limp

Last edited:
When this was happening to mine, I had to unplug the 923 for a minute and plug it back in.
It would go thru the calibration process again then start working.

When this was happening to mine, I had to unplug the 923 for a minute and plug it back in.
It would go thru the calibration process again then start working.
Tried this, it only happens on GT7, assetto corsa works. Tried unplugging it several times

Thank You!
Hi, I'd like to chime in if you're still experiencing this issue. I had the exact same problems and found that when I unplugged my headset, the wheel became reactive again after restarting my Playstation. If you're using a third party headset like I am, it may be the cause.

Latest Posts

Back