**** LOL's garage - for sale & wanted ****

• Thread starter GT5lol
  • 49 comments
depending on the actual year of the Audi, no I wouldn't mind, lol... oh, what the heck, if it's a double of one i already have, I can trade it, lol... which cars would u like?

To make it easier this is what I need/want from your list:

Nascar
Toyota GT-One
Mazda 787B
Lexus LFA - depends on colour & if stock
Merc SLS AMG - depends on colour & if stock
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R
Audi R8 Race Car LMS 2008

Let us know what you would offer or diff combo's ;-)

depending on the actual year of the Audi, no I wouldn't mind, lol... oh, what the heck, if it's a double of one i already have, I can trade it, lol... which cars would u like?

I can check the year in 15 mins!

Last edited by a moderator:
To make it easier this is what I need/want from your list:

Nascar
Toyota GT-One
Mazda 787B
Lexus LFA - depends on colour & if stock
Merc SLS AMG - depends on colour & if stock
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R
Audi R8 Race Car LMS 2008

Let us know what you would offer or diff combo's ;-)

SLS AMG looks to be a nice dark red... she's a virgin... I can't tell u exactly what color she is is because it's in card form, and i already used my free trade for today, lol... NASCAR, Carl Edwards and his ford fushion is a nice one...

=P

SLS AMG looks to be a nice dark red... she's a virgin... I can't tell u exactly what color she is is because it's in card form, and i already used my free trade for today, lol... NASCAR, Carl Edwards and his ford fushion is a nice one...

=P

What about the LFA?

LFA is silver or white, lol...

fingers crossed for white!

The Audi is jet Blue & 03.

I'll swap for the LFA and any Nascar (pref. Jeff Gordon or Jimmie Johnson)

If you want to go ahead, you send one when you next can, I'll send the Audi straight across asap and then the following car the next day. I'd prefer the Nascar 1st as need it for my next event. I have one successfull exchange but hopefully will get a few more ;-).

Let us know if you want to go ahead and I'll keep fri free of transfers and hold onto the Audi.

Interested in the Pikes Peak quattro. What are you looking for?

What you got, lol

Have about 150 cars don't really want to type them all out

I do have a some nascars i would trade for it.

done... I'm crossing my fingers that it's white for you as well, lol...

I can send both now... just do me a favor and add me as soon as u can before i pass out you... =P and i wish i saw this sooner, but the not NASCAR I have available right now is carl Edwards... they sold like hotcakes, lol...

let me know... psn is darin310 going to pass out now so please hold the Audi until I come find u... thank you... =P

fingers crossed for white!

The Audi is jet Blue & 03.

I'll swap for the LFA and any Nascar (pref. Jeff Gordon or Jimmie Johnson)

If you want to go ahead, you send one when you next can, I'll send the Audi straight across asap and then the following car the next day. I'd prefer the Nascar 1st as need it for my next event. I have one successfull exchange but hopefully will get a few more ;-).

Let us know if you want to go ahead and I'll keep fri free of transfers and hold onto the Audi.

What you got, lol

Last edited:
done... I'm crossing my fingers that it's white for you as well, lol...

I can send both now... just do me a favor and add me as soon as u can before i pass out you... =P and i wish i saw this sooner, but the not NASCAR I have available right now is carl Edwards... they sold like hotcakes, lol...

let me know... psn is darin310 going to pass out now so please hold the Audi until I come find u... thank you... =P

I've added you. Once received then i'll send you your audi. I'm home all night so once done I should be able to send tonight unless I do a transfer beforehand then it will be tomorrow am.

Have about 150 cars don't really want to type them all out

I do have a some nascars i would trade for it.

I may have just sorted out a deal for a Nascar.

Im after a RS200 or any other racer/rally car. Need a american racer or ZR1

Last edited:
i will take the FT-86, if trading then i will trade it for with a Lan Evo3

Sorry not interested in a Lancer 3. I would trade for a new premium lancer or impreza

What kinda of price range? I have a few Civic Type R's and some Miatas :P

I was more looking around M3 money. I would trade for a new impreza or Evo in my colour choice though. Let us know

I would to take the Ford SVT F-150 lightning please for any of these here is my list of cars I have available:

• Dodge Charger 07
  • VW Kubelwagon
  • Prius G 09
  • Civic Type R 97 Premium
  • Integra Type R 03 Standard
  • TRD Sports Celica 00
  • Opel Speedster Turbo Standard

Back