Looking for a few zero mile cars... tons of tickets for your cars!

• Thread starter P0UP0N
  • 7 comments

P0UP0N

s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN
Premium
United States
United States
POUPON8
Looking for:
RX-7 Bathurst - preferably any original shade of black
ZZ II - preferably any original shade of black
VW R32 Golf IV - preferably any original shade of black
M3 GTR - take a wild guess on color...

I have all but two birthday tickets, all level tickets, gift ticket 1000, all special tickets. I have two ps3's so I can make two trades per reset. Can trade now!!

Sent you a PM before i saw this thread, bro. Will check colours for you tonight and report back. :)

EDIT: colours are not the greatest...

TK ZZII...silver (met)
Mazda bathurst...innocent blue mica
VW Golf...moonlight blue perleffekt
M3 GTR...not named, but it's silver

Sending to jeep2008 tonight, but i'm open at next reset (Sat. night) if you are interested! :)

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay - was watching the new X-men movie...

How about a 0/0 M3 GTR for your 1988 ticket?

jkt - I can do that. Add Headwound_Harry and we can trade.

Sent you a PM before i saw this thread, bro. Will check colours for you tonight and report back. :)

EDIT: colours are not the greatest...

TK ZZII...silver (met)
Mazda bathurst...innocent blue mica
VW Golf...moonlight blue perleffekt
M3 GTR...not named, but it's silver

Sending to jeep2008 tonight, but i'm open at next reset (Sat. night) if you are interested! :)

I will take all four to be honest with you bob - after all, I can always paint them black. What tickets did you want me to send for the four? I can send the first tonight, then double up tomorrow.

s0ul_chicken
Sorry for the delay - was watching the new X-men movie...

jkt - I can do that. Add Headwound_Harry and we can trade.

I will take all four to be honest with you bob - after all, I can always paint them black. What tickets did you want me to send for the four? I can send the first tonight, then double up tomorrow.

Sorry, deal expired.

Sorry jkt - OK bob - two tickets your way tonight - 24 and 06. Send when you can to Headwound_Harry. Thanks!!

Sorry jkt - OK bob - two tickets your way tonight - 24 and 06. Send when you can to Headwound_Harry. Thanks!!
Cool! will start sending tomorrow (Sat night)... and you never know, i may just be able to rip some in black if we're lucky! My favourite colour too!👍

Back