Looking for available tickets

• Thread starter nico0794
  • 24 comments
nico0794
Hi guys. Help me complete my dream garage. I'm looking for the following tickets.

Tickets I need:

Level 23
Birthday ticket 1967
Birthday ticket 1966

Reason: i really want to get the 1967 cars, specifically the 20 million cars. I'm also collecting level 23 cars.

I'm offering all cars which are DUPLICATES in my garage. Rare paints. May be you're intersted with my gears.

Check my signature for my garage, and trading thread.

DONATIONS ARE WELCOME! :)

Trading schedule
09/13 - paulamag Subaru 22B Impreza for 1967 ticket - DISCONTINUED
09/14 - pemex Renaultsport Leutencia white for Level 23 - DONE
09/15 - illy865 Level 5 Ticket for Level 23 Ticket - DONE
09/16 - illy865 Level 9 Ticket for Level 24 Ticket - DONE
09/17 - illy865 Level 12 Ticket for '67 Birthday Ticket - DONE
09/18 - illy865 Level 17 Ticket for '67 Birthday Ticket - DONE
09/19 - misfire200 Nismo Skyline gtr s-tune (r32) '00 for Level 24 Ticket - DONE
09/20 - misfire200 Lexus SC430 Eneos for 1967 BDay Ticket - MOVED
09/21 - jables72 Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 in Glacier Blue Metallic for 1967 BDay Ticket - DONE
09/22 - jables72 Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 in Dark Gray Metallic for 1967 BDay Ticket - DONE
09/23 - jables72 Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 in Light Turquoise Metallic for 1967 BDay Ticket - DONE
09/24 - jables72 Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 in Light Green Metallic for 1967 BDay Ticket - DONE
09/25 - jables72 Dodge Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 in Turquoise Metallic (0/0) for Level 23 Ticket
09/26 - jables72 Dodge Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 in Dark Gold Metallic for Level 23 Ticket - DONE
09/27 - jables72 Plymouth Superbird '70 in Scorch Red for Level 23 Ticket
09/28 - jables72 Plymouth Superbird '70 in Moulin Rouge for Level 23 Ticket

Last edited:
i got them tickets and can trade today and tomorrow for 2 as i be away from tomorrow !!!!
could use this car...Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 !!
also muscle car tickets !!!!

pm me if interested bud !!!!!

Last edited:
i can put both F1 ferraris online or almost any 20,000,000cr or multimillion credit car and you can do the permanent barrow glitch on them for your different colored muscle cars does that sound fair to you?

I can't do the permanent borrow glitch. I have really slow internet and I don't have a back up file. So I only do tickets.

Sorry.

jables72
no worries its cool .......... how many of my 67 b-day tickets do you want?

As much as i can. LOL. Really want the fork mark iv, ferrari 440 and the miura. I got two '67 tickets but still didnt hit the big 3 cars. What do you want for those tickets?

@Delta795 - I don't have level 21 ticket sorry. But I'll check if I have full carbon gear.

@Youbetterpayup - I don't have any birthday tickets sorrry

i have 24 and 23... i want a car! a GOOD car! a 0/0 car... i want a GT-R tuned for 1/4 indi drag that is bad A$$ and will beat a ZZII...

J4K3ST3R
i have 24 and 23... i want a car! a GOOD car! a 0/0 car... i want a GT-R tuned for 1/4 indi drag that is bad A$$ and will beat a ZZII...

I'm not good in tuning. But i have a nice drag tune for an enzo.

Use the backup-restore dupe trick to retry the ticket.
Level 24 only gives 3 different cars....

chug-a-bug
Hey, do you have any 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 cars in 0/0?

Sorry. All out of stock. But i can put it online so you can permanent gkitch if you want.

Sorry. All out of stock. But i can put it online so you can permanent gkitch if you want.

Sorry, I'm looking for them in 0/0/0

Yeah but i dont know how and where to do it.

It's simple, it just needs a USB memory stick or USB HDD, etc. Goto "Saved Data Utility" (it's just above the Trophy Collection icon on the XMB) opend it and you'll see your gamesave, it's titled "Gran Turismo 5.... Data containing details of your progress through the game"

Press Triangle
Select Copy
Choose your USB device as the destination
Press X
Done!

Boot up GT5, rip the ticket, if it's not what you're looking for -

close GT5
Go back to Saved Data Utility
Choose USB device again
Press Triangle on the savegame there -
Select "Copy"
Choose "yes" to overwrite existing savegame -
Done!

Works for cars, too. ;)

(P.S it's "Saved Data Utility" you're looking for not "Game Data Utility", that contains the other game data i.e. update patches, photos, replays, DLC etc. Confusing I know)

Last edited:
Well if thats the case. I'd love to send the 379z gtbacademy car. For any tickets that i'm lloking for. I can book you on the 19th of september. Send me a FR in PSN.

I guess I should have asked earlier, what colour is it? I'm collecting them and already have Red and Yellow and others are pending. Also I'm booked up until the 22nd I'm afraid. That date or any after is fine. 👍

Darn it, thats one I have pending. :banghead:

Still, at least you've learnt something about backing up your savegame! Keep it safe somewhere like your computer's hard drive, there are plenty of people mourning the sudden and catastrophic loss of their savegame and with it their progress and their garage on these forums. 👍

I have Level 24
Level 23 look in my thread and see what I need

TRADE UPDATE ..........

09/25 - jables72 Dodge Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 in Turquoise Metallic (0/0) for Level 23 Ticket

please dont send me this one it was in my on-line car lot please check the colors of the american made cars from 1960 to 1975 in your on-line car lot and if one of them is in a color i need we can swap it out.

Back