[Update 10/15] Looking for Tickets & Rare Cars

• Thread starter xanerakoly
  • 162 comments
Wow are you serious? What tickets are you offering? I feel bad taking something for free, are you sure you don't even want some paint or gear or for me to grind your B-spec Bobs? Let me know, that is an incredible offer!

grinding would be epic but i can give every bday below92

grinding would be epic but i can give every bday below92

Sure thing, just send a FR to my main account (xanerakoly) and my alt account (raggson) and I'll add you to my B-spec races. If you are offering tickets, I would extremely grateful for any ticket that I don't already have or pending in a trade. I'll race your Bobs from my main account, but please send ticket to my alt account. Beggars can't be choosers so I will take any ticket that you want to send. Thanks so much! :)

370Z is sent 👍

Thanks! I really appreciate it. Again, you are an awesome trader 👍

Sure thing, just send a FR to my main account (xanerakoly) and my alt account (raggson) and I'll add you to my B-spec races. If you are offering tickets, I would extremely grateful for any ticket that I don't already have or pending in a trade. I'll race your Bobs from my main account, but please send ticket to my alt account. Beggars can't be choosers so I will take any ticket that you want to send. Thanks so much!

I will start sending in 5days and i will only send what you need.

Hi do you have a TommyKaira ZZII in 0/0 and if so what colour is it? Any RUF's? New Beetle Cup Cars '00 and if so what colours? Thanks

Last edited:
How about your 1963, '86, '87, '88, '00, '02, '03, '04, '08
For my 1990, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999.
I'm available after 10/5. :sly:

I will start sending in 5days and i will only send what you need.

Awesome, thanks so much. I will add your Bobs to my B Spec Widget. 👍

How about your 1963, '86, '87, '88, '00, '02, '03, '04, '08
For my 1990, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999.
I'm available after 10/5. :sly:

Sounds like a pretty awesome plan. I'll start adding you to the schedule. I've actually started a new PSN ID specifically for Tickets, so if you could FR raggson1 and send the tickets there I would really appreciate it. I will mostly send from my main account. Still want me to send to TOmalley85? Thanks so much! :)

Hi mate! :)

I will send you todays 1000 Ticket for Gold Chrome now.

As said before, 5 are enough :)

Do you already have a specific date for sending me the Level 24 Ticket? (send my 1000 Ticket for this on Saturday).

Oh, and our trade for Wednesday. My GT-R for your `65 BD Ticket. I will send the GT-R tomorrow if ok =) (Just send the `65 BD Ticket on Wednesday as originally planned)

Thanks and bye!

Hi mate! :)

I will send you todays 1000 Ticket for Gold Chrome now.

As said before, 5 are enough :)

Do you already have a specific date for sending me the Level 24 Ticket? (send my 1000 Ticket for this on Saturday).

Oh, and our trade for Wednesday. My GT-R for your `65 BD Ticket. I will send the GT-R tomorrow if ok =) (Just send the `65 BD Ticket on Wednesday as originally planned)

Thanks and bye!

Thanks so much! I'll send the paint chips tonight when I get home, 1965 Ticket 09/28, and Level 24 Ticket 9/29. I can throw in some extra paint chips if you want, just let me know. I really appreciate your generosity, both with trading and grinding. Thanks again and let me know if I can do anything else or if you want to change. 👍

No problem men you may check my schedule in signature.

Awesome, thanks so much, I really appreciate it. I'll run your bobs from both accounts. If I didn't already mention it, I started another account strictly for collecting and duplicating Tickets. The PSN ID is raggson1. Sorry to make things more complicated, but the game save files for my other accounts are getting huge and taking forever to copy. If you could send Tickets to that account I would really appreciate it. Thanks again and let me know if there is anything else I can do! :)

Sounds like a pretty awesome plan. I'll start adding you to the schedule. I've actually started a new PSN ID specifically for Tickets, so if you could FR raggson1 and send the tickets there I would really appreciate it. I will mostly send from my main account. Still want me to send to TOmalley85? Thanks so much! :)

You can send the tickets to fillmore85. I'll send FR to raggson1 in a few minutes.

I copied what you have on your schedule for 10/5 through 10/9. I think I've got a trade worked out with SQLNinja for 6 days after that.

Hey! :)

No problem, I'd be glad to!

And 5 Gold Chromes are enough. But thanks for asking and also for specifying the trade dates 👍

Your new GT-R is already on it`s way and has been sent to "raggson" =)

It`s a pleasure to trade with you! Thanks and bye! :dopey:

I have a 1983 ticket if you would like it - looking for a level 24 or 2009 ticket.

Cheers

That sounds great. I can send you a Level 24 Ticket on the 30th. If that sounds good to you, send FR to raggson1 and I will put you on the schedule. Thanks :)

I copied what you have on your schedule for 10/5 through 10/9. I think I've got a trade worked out with SQLNinja for 6 days after that.

Sounds great. Sorry that I didn't put all of the proposed trades on the schedule, I'm just a little hesitant planning trades too far in the future. However, you're a trusted trader and I know your word is good. I look forward to trading and thanks so much for helping me out 👍

Hey! :)

No problem, I'd be glad to!

And 5 Gold Chromes are enough. But thanks for asking and also for specifying the trade dates 👍

Your new GT-R is already on it`s way and has been sent to "raggson" =)

It`s a pleasure to trade with you! Thanks and bye! :dopey:

Got the GT-R, thanks so much again! Your trades will be coming through as scheduled 👍

i have sended the 42 tix to raggson

Thanks so much, I received it. I tried to reply to your message, but I wasn't sure what you were asking. I'm still offering to grind your B-spec Bobs, I just need to know which account you want me use. Thanks again!

I can most likely send over a 1999 on october 6th

That would be awesome. Just let me know what you want in return. You should be getting some other tickets from me as well. Thanks again! 👍 👍

That would be awesome. Just let me know what you want in return. You should be getting some other tickets from me as well. Thanks again! 👍 👍

the 2002 put me 1 down on you, so don't need anything for that one

Thanks so much, I received it. I tried to reply to your message, but I wasn't sure what you were asking. I'm still offering to grind your B-spec Bobs, I just need to know which account you want me use. Thanks again!

I will send another ticket soon but plz grind all the 6bobs on Apple_ipown_4

I will send another ticket soon but plz grind all the 6bobs on Apple_ipown_4

Thanks for the ticket, I didn't know which of your accounts you wanted me to grind. I added you to my grinding widget, so you should start racking up CR soon. Thanks again! 👍

i have a few tickets your looking for and all GT Academy Version cars.looking for tickets i dont have

check my thread out and pm me back if you want to trade

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4887917#post4887917

PM sent :)

Thanks for the ticket, I didn't know which of your accounts you wanted me to grind. I added you to my grinding widget, so you should start racking up CR soon. Thanks again! 👍

PM sent :)

:drool: so you too fast lol i made 1,2 mil a day ty and keep on:tup:

To sum up our trade:

Your Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 (Daytona Yellow)) for my 2005 Ticket on the 10th

Your Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (Saddle Bronze)) for my 2007 Ticket on the 11th

To sum up our trade:

Your Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 (Daytona Yellow)) for my 2005 Ticket on the 10th

Your Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (Saddle Bronze)) for my 2007 Ticket on the 11th

Sounds great, Thanks! :)

I have got the Tickets 49, 58, 77.
I am interested in your Tickets 2002, 2003, 2004.
My psn name is : wassolldasdenn12

With best regards

Last edited:
Back