looking for "clean" online racers

Welcome to :gtplanet: @mlbguy4life.

If you want some clean racing you might wanna join a club, group or league of some sort. That's usually the best way to get some squeaky-clean racing.

One more thing, you might wanna use some capitalization and punctuation. It's a big one in this forum. ;)

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Well, I do not use a DS3 but am a clean racer that enjoys racing online in clean and usually private lobbies

Welcome to :gtplanet: @mlbguy4life.

If you want some clean racing you might wanna join a club, group or league of some sort. That's usually the best way to get some squeaky-clean racing.

One more thing, you might wanna use some capitalization and punctuation. It's a big one in this forum. ;)

Hope you enjoy your time here!

How do I find threads dedicated to clubs, groups or leauges?

I'm a really clean racer. I do all sorts of races online as well like, shuffle, pp limit races, LMP, gt class and other things as well. Feel free to add me when u get the chance.

How do I find threads dedicated to clubs, groups or leauges?

If you're taking about clubs for Gran Turismo 6, they're still being developed or transferred over from GT5.

And try not to double-post next time.

Last edited:
The clubs and leagues for GT5 will all be transferring over to GT6 so just check them out now in the clubs and leagues sub-forum. There are many great clubs that have been around for a while like snail, turtle, crap, pure etc... I am in a start up league called s.t.a.r. If you are looking for competent, sim style racing, joining a league or club is THE way to go. It is very hard too find good racing in the random lobbies.

Use to run a league. Anyway will be online Monday at 6pm EST hosting clean races with a group of buddies from GT5.
Various tracks, various cars from 200HP to 800HP. Will probably be starting up the league again once everyone has acquired some cars. FLsurffisher PSN

Use to run a league. Anyway will be online Monday at 6pm EST hosting clean races with a group of buddies from GT5.
Various tracks, various cars from 200HP to 800HP. Will probably be starting up the league again once everyone has acquired some cars. FLsurffisher PSN
Humm surf fisher.. . I might add you and represent us boat fishers up here in jax :cheers:

I'm stuck with a controller for now, but yeah I run clean races and I love thrashing around a track as much as anyone else here! :)

You are welcome to race with ReadyOrNotRacing anytime.

Clean races always.

Check us out at www.readyornotracing.com for league details and links to our facebook and GTPlanet pages.

On GT5:
We are going to have league race 8 of 10 this Wednesday 12/4/13 if you would like to participate.

German Street cars, any year, any make, tuning allowed to 500 PP, sports soft or less, all driving aids allowed.

We will be at Spa this Wednesday 12/4/13.

If you are interested, send a friend request to ReadyOrNotRacing on the PS3.

We have mixed PP races on Monday nights and shuffle races on Tuesday nights. League races Wed and Thurs. Other events throughout the month. Send a message to Obi-Tonobi (me), xyster250 (hosting Mon and Tues) or ReadyOrNotRacing for the room number. We usually race in a public lobby for our Monday and Tuesday events.

League races are held in the ReadyOrNotRacing lounge. You need to be on the ReadyOrNotRacing friends list to get in the ReadyOrNotRacing lounge.

On GT6:
Will hold some online races the evening of Dec 6th (Launch Day) if the on-line service is up a running.

New league races will be scheduled on GT6 when we finish up the ones on GT5 (about 2 weeks)

Send me a message if you have any questions.

Hope to see you on the track.

See Ya

Obi

Feel free to check out turtle racing leagur we have a test and run on December 7th on gt6. Click on enduro series to check out more lnfo

Hello people...

I am 32 yrs old
i skipped gt5 "ps3 died" ( i played 1-2-3 religiously, and 4 casually )

but i have a ps3 again and i am looking forward to playing online ( i have a lot of free time )

i have gt6 preordered at gamestop and i'm exited to play it...

anyway,

I am looking to race online with "clean" racers
by "clean" i mean - i don't want people to take shortcuts off the tracks, ram me or bounce off me
( at least not on purpose )

i would rather not race with random people, i would like to race with the same group of guys
(kind of like a car club)

IMO - kids and idiots have/are ruining online video games

I USE A DS3 CONTROLLER AND WOULD PREFER YOU TO DO THE SAME (I WANT A WHEEL SO BAD)

I want to play the career mode first before i go online...

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PSN...

I WILL ADD YOU AS A FRIEND, WITH A MESSAGE THAT SAYS GT6 PLANET - ONLINE -

THANK YOU, I look forward to racing with you
Check us out. S.T.a.R. Racing League thread. See what you think & give us a try. You won't be disappointed. Our guys are very respectful and extremely clean. However, we will transition to GT6 January 5

Last edited:
I will be getting GT6 Friday and am looking forward to meeting some new people to play with online. Unfortunately my PSN friends list doesn't consist of many racing fans. PSN: SLNDR

You won't go wrong with any of the club'sand leagues on here, all clean racers and great fun to race against. Sunday cup, readyornotracing both good clubs to have a laugh with.

I'll send you a friend request from ReadyOrNotRacing. We have several guys from Canada that race with us.

Hello people...

I am 32 yrs old
i skipped gt5 "ps3 died" ( i played 1-2-3 religiously, and 4 casually )

but i have a ps3 again and i am looking forward to playing online ( i have a lot of free time )

i have gt6 preordered at gamestop and i'm exited to play it...

anyway,

I am looking to race online with "clean" racers
by "clean" i mean - i don't want people to take shortcuts off the tracks, ram me or bounce off me
( at least not on purpose )

i would rather not race with random people, i would like to race with the same group of guys
(kind of like a car club)

IMO - kids and idiots have/are ruining online video games

I USE A DS3 CONTROLLER AND WOULD PREFER YOU TO DO THE SAME (I WANT A WHEEL SO BAD)

I want to play the career mode first before i go online...

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PSN...

I WILL ADD YOU AS A FRIEND, WITH A MESSAGE THAT SAYS GT6 PLANET - ONLINE -

THANK YOU, I look forward to racing with you

You missed a great game.

I am a member of S.N.A.I.L racing and it is a clean racing league. I won't be playing GT6 till christmas but did join S.N.A.I.L while playing GT5.

Back