looking for "clean" online racers

Hey guys, I have recently created a league. Its called the PRO TOUR Endurance Racing Series. I am looking for participants.

Hey anyone doing a street league 500pp-600pp post it up i got 2-4 other online friends very good very clean racers.
I do check out my league...PRO TOUR , starts Jan 2nd...im lookin for people to join...im trying to promote it. Tell your friends...

For you guys coming here to get in a league, simply go to Clubs & Leagues. When you click on it, a list of leagues will show up. Check the OP (original post) of each league (or leagues that you think may interest you) and see if it's a fit.

add me PSN "L1-Cobra-1I" I'm on the East Coast. Usually online late afternoons and Weekends. Hey
mlbguy4life, is that your car in your profile pic? If so, we got the same car except I have different wheels. What year is that?

add me PSN "L1-Cobra-1I" I'm on the East Coast. Usually online late afternoons and Weekends. Hey
mlbguy4life, is that your car in your profile pic? If so, we got the same car except I have different wheels. What year is that?
Not sure if you are joining us (S.T.a.R), mlb's league, or both. If you want to join us or check us out come over to our thread & take a look. Hope to hear from ya! Coach

I do check out my league...PRO TOUR , starts Jan 2nd...im lookin for people to join...im trying to promote it. Tell your friends...
where do i sign up? Im in TRL, and will probably join STar, but would like a format like 500 to 600pp street,

Back