Looking for co-op partner for PCF1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter xiSealHDz
  • 11 comments
Finland
Liquicity
Sealii
sillipurnukka
hey there,yea,as the title says im looking for a co-op partner for pc..im time zone gmt+2 so europeans preferred:) im having college going so i cant be on everyday to do this..
some of things i would require from partner..

be fast,play fair,fairly good connection and who is having fun withing the game(not take things too seriously)

i usually race with these:
tc medium
abs on
ai difficulty: professional/legend
all the rest off.

so if you are interested add me on games for windows-live:sillipurnukka(dont know the short name lol)

I´d like to have a career partner, but i can´t promise to be there every weekend. I drive clean and try to push hard, so my motivation is pretty high. I enjoy the game, so mby we can give it a shot?

Is it only 2 players career or can more people drive together? and can one player "sit out" a race and participate in the next one?

cheers

*edit*

I´m driving with everything off btw and highest difficulty

Yea,i think its for 2 players only :) yea why not, just accept my fr and we'd give it a shot! Dont know actually how it really works,but we can try it:)i might be able to race a little tomorrow,but not sure how Much...

I got a teamspeak 2 server. I´ll post you the login tomorrow (can´t promise, because i don´t know if i´m online, but next time i´m there i´ll send them to you)

I hope you know ts2. it´s the best thing for onlinegames i think (ventrilo or mumble as well, i know i know. but i got a ts2 serv :P)

liQster
I got a teamspeak 2 server. I´ll post you the login tomorrow (can´t promise, because i don´t know if i´m online, but next time i´m there i´ll send them to you)

I hope you know ts2. it´s the best thing for onlinegames i think (ventrilo or mumble as well, i know i know. but i got a ts2 serv :P)

Yea i know it,but only problem is ihave ts3 already:)

Well i´m at work, so unless i get a new high end pc with a g27 and a rig for my desk from my boss you´ll have to wait till evening. :) i´m usually available from about 17:30.

Back