Looking for Lv.23 and Lv.24 tickets

• Thread starter James37
  • 8 comments
United States
Chicago
James37-Jimmy37
Looking for many of the tickets stated in the title, I can offer any DLC painted Premium for you in return.

Many thanks

Last edited:
I got a lvl 23 can trade on the 19th in return I would like a gtr 09 painted the fluro orange dlc

Is there anything in particular that you are looking for from one of these tickets? If so, you could tell me the year and I could get you a ticket, other than the 24 ticket because that ticket doesn't have any cars with a listed year.

Is there anything in particular that you are looking for from one of these tickets? If so, you could tell me the year and I could get you a ticket, other than the 24 ticket because that ticket doesn't have any cars with a listed year.

Im basically looking for lmp cars, but if you car offering B-day tickets I would like a '67- trying for that ferrari.

thanks much

Im basically looking for lmp cars, but if you car offering B-day tickets I would like a '67- trying for that ferrari.

thanks much

Alright, I replied to you on the giveaway thread too, so if you want you can grab some stuff from my offer up there too. I'll get the 67' ticket now, and whenever you're available to trade we can.👍

cording86
I got a lvl 23 can trade on the 19th in return I would like a gtr 09 painted the fluro orange dlc

Will have to send to you on the 22nd please don't send your ticket till then

Back