Looking for the following 0/0/0 cars. [Please read ENTIRE post.]

• Thread starter teecro
  • 39 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
I am looking for some 0/0/0 cars.
All cars must have 0 mods, 0 miles, and 0 switches.
If they aren't, please don't bother asking.

I will trade the following ways...
- 30 Gear = 1 Car.
- 5 Museum Cards = 1 Car.
- 5 Paint Chips = 1 Car.
- 1 Ticket = 1 Car. [Will have to wait until next free car slot - July 8.]
- 1 Car = 1 Car. [Will have to wait until next free car slot - July 8.]

MY GARAGE, TICKETS, AND PAINT
MY GEAR [100%]
MY MUSEUM AND HORNS

Once we have come to a trade agreement, I will contact you via PM.
The PM will contain two things...
- The PSN ID that you will send to.
- The PSN ID that you will receive from.

Below this post I will maintain a trading schedule containing...
- The date of the trade.
- What I will send.
- What you are sending.
- Whether my item has been sent.
- Whether your item has been received.

I will add and subtract cars from this list for two reasons...
- I am currently looking for added car.
- I have completed a trade for subtracted car.

One final note...
- I may have to delete you after the trade because my friends list is nearing full.

-------------------------

STOCK 0/0 CARS I AM LOOKING FOR

Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
- Aztec Orange
- Azure Blue
- Boston Green
- Caterham Black
- Caterham Racing Green
- Caterham Red
- Caterham Yellow
- Diablo Red
- Estoril Blue
- Reflex Blue
- Platinum Silver
- Titanium Silver

HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04 [PENDING - Crazed_Coupe]

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car [PENDING - BALLO_45]

Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00 [PENDING - BALLO_45]

Mugen S2000 '00
- Black
- Blue
- Gray
- Red
- White
- Yellow

Nissan C-West Razo Silvia '01

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car [GT Academy Version] '08
- Blade Silver
- Brilliant Pearl White
- Brilliant Silver
- Diamond Black
- Premium LeMans Blue [PENDING - BALLO_45]
- Premium Ultimate Yellow [PENDING - BALLO_45]
- Titanium Gray [PENDING - BALLO_45]
- Vibrant Red

Nissan GT-R SpecV [GT Academy Version] '09
- Brilliant White Pearl [PENDING - BALLO_45]
- Dark Metal Gray
- Super Black
- Ultimate Opal Black [PENDING - BALLO_45]
- Vibrant Red

Subaru Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza '03 [PENDING - BALLO_45]

Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98

Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car [PENDING - BALLO_45]

Thank you for looking! 👍

Last edited:
- TRADE SCHEDULE -

Green = Sent/Received

June 19 - SEND - 15 Carbon, 15 Spiral ||| RECEIVE - 370Z Ticket [GTRacer2010]
---------- SEND - 5 Paint Chips ||| RECEIVE - Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 - Caterham Red [Rob192005]
June 20 - SEND - Carbon Helmets ||| RECEIVE - Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 - Caterham Yellow [RC_kdo]
June 20 - Unable to send out car, ticket, or paint chips.
June 21 - Unable to send out car or ticket.
June 22 - Unable to send out car or ticket.
June 23 - Unable to send out car or ticket.
June 24 - Unable to send out car or ticket.
June 25 - Unable to send out car or ticket.
June 26 - Unable to send out car or ticket.
June 27 - Unable to send out car or ticket.
June 28 - SEND - '67 Birthday Ticket ||| RECEIVE - HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04 [Crazed_Coupe]
June 29 - SEND - Level 23 Ticket ||| RECEIVE - Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 - Diablo Red [Stekke987]
June 30 - Unable to send out car or ticket.
July 1 - SEND - Aqua Helmets ||| RECEIVE - Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car [BALLO_45]
-------- Unable to send out car or ticket.
July 2 - SEND - Blaze Suits ||| RECEIVE - Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00 [BALLO_45]
July 3 - SEND - Intersection Suits ||| RECEIVE - Nissan 370Z Tuned Car [GT Academy Version] '08 - Premium LeMans Blue [BALLO_45]
July 4 - SEND - Reinforced Helmets ||| RECEIVE - Nissan 370Z Tuned Car [GT Academy Version] '08 - Premium Ultimate Yellow [BALLO_45]
July 5 - SEND - Spiral Suits ||| RECEIVE - Nissan 370Z Tuned Car [GT Academy Version] '08 - Titanium Gray [BALLO_45]
July 6 - SEND - Storm Line Helmets ||| RECEIVE - Nissan GT-R SpecV [GT Academy Version] '09 - Brilliant White Pearl [BALLO_45]
July 7 - SEND - Swell Suits ||| RECEIVE - Nissan GT-R SpecV [GT Academy Version] '09 - Ultimate Opal Black [BALLO_45]
July 8 - SEND - Thunder Suits ||| RECEIVE - Subaru Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza '03 [BALLO_45]
-------- OPEN.
July 9 - SEND - Wonderland Helmets ||| RECEIVE - Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car [BALLO_45]
-------- OPEN.
July 10 - OPEN.
July 11 - OPEN.
July 12 - OPEN.
July 13 - OPEN.
July 14 - OPEN.
July 15 - OPEN.

Last edited:
I have the 0/0 HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04 that you are looking for. Would you be willing to trade your '67 ticket for it or are you just doing gear, paint chips, museum cars, and cars?

I have the 0/0 HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04 that you are looking for. Would you be willing to trade your '67 ticket for it or are you just doing gear, paint chips, museum cars, and cars?

I will trade a ticket for it, but it will be about 14 days until I'm able to send it.
I'm not positive what the exact date is at the moment, due to the fact my trade list is at home and I'm at work at the moment.

I have the Nisan 370z ticket unopened can send now

Send FR to GM_Anth

What would you want for it?

I would like gear
Race suits helmets etc do you have any nice ones carbon White etc

Whats your Psn I'll send now

Alright well go ahead and book me for your next open date when you get home if you don't mind.

Sounds good. I will edit the second post with trade the trade and send a PM when I get home.

I would like gear
Race suits helmets etc do you have any nice ones carbon White etc

Whats your Psn I'll send now

I'm at work so I can't send or accept a FR at the moment. I will be able to send/accept in about 2 hours. I have every piece of gear, so just let me know.

I have the red Caterham,I got it from the 0/0 ocd quite recently,haven't driven it yet,up to you what it's worth.👍

I have the red Caterham,I got it from the 0/0 ocd quite recently,haven't driven it yet,up to you what it's worth.👍

I'd love to have it today.:lol: I can send you 30 gears, 5 horns, 5 paint chips or 5 museum cards very shortly. Take your pick?

5 paint chips please.:) I can add/send it after bob has finished the Indy 500 (about 25 laps to go) :) (Rob242010) thanks.

5 paint chips please.:) I can add/send it after bob has finished the Indy 500 (about 25 laps to go) :) (Rob242010) thanks.

Anything in particular you are looking for? I do have all chrome, colorshift, and matte. Including Midnight Purple II, Midnight Purple III, and Chrome Orange.

Oh I love the MNP chips.:) do you have matte black? the other two suprise me.:lol: thanks.

also which psn am I sending to, GTP_teecro or teecro?

I will trade the 23 ticket for it, as long as you are positive it is a 0 mile 0 switch car.
I won't be able to trade the 23 ticket until June 29 though. Is that alright?

Yes it's still 0/0. Never used it before and i won it with an event.
No problem for me. I can send you the car today.

I gotta ask,what's a a switch car?

It means you have never used it, or "gotten into it". No oil change, no tune, no race, not used at all.

Yes it's still 0/0. Never used it before and i won it with an event.
No problem for me. I can send you the car today.

You would send it today and don't mind waiting until the 29th?

Hi mate,

what colors do your minis have? and have they 0 switches? miles don´t matter on the ´02, 98 should have 0.

I have a few from your wanted list.

Hi mate,

what colors do your minis have? and have they 0 switches? miles don´t matter on the ´02, 98 should have 0.

I have a few from your wanted list.
I'm not positive at the moment about miles, but I do know they both atleast have 1 switch.
The garage that I have in my sig isn't my 0/0 one. I haven't gotten around to setting that one up yet.

teecro, i have 0/0/0 black diamon GTAZ and nomad diablo.

do you have the super black and dark metal gret GTA GTR's? also looking for titanium grey GTA Z. i dont care about 000 or if they are tuned

teecro, i have 0/0/0 black diamon GTAZ and nomad diablo.

do you have the super black and dark metal gret GTA GTR's? also looking for titanium grey GTA Z. i dont care about 000 or if they are tuned

I do have a GTA GTR, I believe it is Ultimate Opal Black, it may be Super Black, I'm not positive. The GTA Z I have is Premium Ultimate yellow. Both have at least 1 switch and I'm pretty sure they both have 0 miles.

I have both, but would take either.

I like painting them super funky, vibrant, ignorant colors, and racing online..and then having people rag my case for painting a GTA car.

which car would you like in return? i know for a fact the Z is 000, I have 4 nomads, 3 from tickets, and am pretty sure one or maybe 2 are 000

I'm not positive at the moment about miles, but I do know they both atleast have 1 switch.
The garage that I have in my sig isn't my 0/0 one. I haven't gotten around to setting that one up yet.

here is what I am looking for, let me know when you have any of these:

Nissan mm cup car (Number/color: 6 silver/purple, 8 grey,41 light blue or 77 white)
Renaultsport Clio Cupcar (5 red or 55 blue)
Renaultsport Lutecia Cupcar (66 white)
AC Cobra black with stripes

Mini One´02: Chili Red - Cosmos Black Metallic - Indi Blue Metallic - Pure Silver Metallic
Mini Cooper´02: Black - Velvet Red Metallic
Mini Cooper S´02: Electric Blue Metallic ?

Minis only with 0 Switches, UCD ok!

I have a premium red 370Z academy and several GTR academys if you are interested. Click on my 2nd signature to see what you think !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back