Looking for Tickets

• Thread starter Mohamu
  • 30 comments
GTP_AndrewG
Xbox sucks :)
I'm starting to collect tickets.

I need all of them as I've just got level23 ticket and 1983 Birthday ticket.

I can offer almost every kind of cars, paints.

So theese are what I'm looking for:
Classic Muscle car ticket

Historic Rally car ticket

Intermediate Rally carticket

Nascarticket

Modern Muscle carticket

Rally Base carticket

Ticket 1000

Level tickets

Birthday tickets

Trades:

jkt008
1000 ticket for paints
when I can send : 29-06-2011

shyam_1337
lvl 5 ticket for paints and costumes
when I can send : 30-06-2011

Eject_21:
'67 ticket for lvl23
when I can send : 04-07-2011

Last edited:
Not a good business, but lets do it :sly:

I can send you the ticket on monday if it is good for you.
I'm sorry, I misunderstood your offer. I'll send you a FR, from eject222, then send you the '67 ticket for free. My bad.

Not a good business, but lets do it :sly:

I can send you the ticket on monday if it is good for you.

The 1967 ticket contains 3 20,000,000cr cars. It sounds like good business to me. It's also well sought after on this forum, so I wouldn't give it away for free Eject_21

I'm sorry, I misunderstood your offer. I'll send you a FR, from eject222, then send you the '67 ticket for free. My bad.
No way, nothing is for free in this **** world :sly: I'll send you the lvl23 ticket on monday

The 1967 ticket contains 3 20,000,000cr cars. It sounds like good business to me. It's also well sought after on this forum, so I wouldn't give it away for free Eject_21
Oh, I didn't know it. Sorry. in this way, it is a bad business for you Eject_21. :ill:

I have a 1000 ticket and a 67 ticket for any matte paints or chromes

FR sent, you do whatever you feel is right. I'm willing to send it for a "thank's man"
Now this is gantle 👍 Thanks, but I would feel better if I can give you something too, so the ticket will be on your account by monday mate. And thanks!

I'm at work now, I'll be able to accept your FR in 10 hours.

I have a 1000 ticket and a 67 ticket for any matte paints or chromes
Can you send me the 1000 ticket? I've got silver chrome and most matte paints. what would you prefer to get?

Yeah sure, I'm looking for gold or silver chrome and matte black, but as I said I can only trade tomorrow.

Now this is gantle 👍 Thanks, but I would feel better if I can give you something too, so the ticket will be on your account by monday mate. And thanks!

I'm at work now, I'll be able to accept your FR in 10 hours.

Can you send me the 1000 ticket? I've got silver chrome and most matte paints. what would you prefer to get?
I love forigners. Consider it done.

Add me shyam_1337 and I'll send you the lvl 5 ticket. In return I would like a chrome paint and a few full set costumes.

Add me shyam_1337 and I'll send you the lvl 5 ticket. In return I would like a chrome paint and a few full set costumes.
Ok 👍

Oh, I just now realised that you wrote 'full set costumes'. I haven't got any. Sorry.

Last edited:
I've sent the lvl23 ticket for you Eject, and the paint for jkt008.

And thanks for the '67 ticket Eject 👍

My 92 bd ticket for your 83, my alt account still have a trading slot open so i can send around 12pm EST time tomorrow..let me know if you're interested.

My 92 bd ticket for your 83, my alt account still have a trading slot open so i can send around 12pm EST time tomorrow..let me know if you're interested.
Sure, I'm interested. Send me an FR please. I'm at work now but in 10 hour I can send you the ticket.

Cool...fr sent from both accounts Thugdevotion and Truebluniqqa...you will receive from Truebluniqqa and please send to Thugdevotion..thanks.

Did u accept my fr? I could still try to send it today...I'm at work now but could let my wife send it to you if u can still do the deal..let me know.

Did u accept my fr? I could still try to send it today...I'm at work now but could let my wife send it to you if u can still do the deal..let me know.
I'll accept it today, I had to send the '83 ticket today to my main account from my other account, so now I can send it for you today. For me you card is not urgent, send it for me whan you have any open slot in your trading schedule. 👍

Latest Posts

Back