Lost photos and replays

Italy
Italy
Ciao a tutti, vi scrivo perché ieri ho disinstallato per sbaglio Gran Turismo 7. Dopo averlo installato ho notato che ho perso tutte le foto e i replay. Il vantaggio è che ho le foto nella collezione. Ma i replay? Spero ci sia un modo per recuperarli

Please always write here in English.
From what Google Translate tells me, you mistakenly deleted the game.

Replays are stored in your local Savegame. When that is gone, replays are gone. You can check if maybe it was synced to the cloud save and download your save from there, otherwise it's lost.

Si prega di scrivere sempre qui in inglese.
Da quanto mi dice Google Translate, hai erroneamente cancellato il gioco.

I replay sono memorizzati nel tuo Savegame locale. Quando questo è finito, i replay sono spariti. Puoi controllare se forse è stato sincronizzato con il salvataggio nel cloud e scaricare il tuo salvataggio da lì, altrimenti è perso.

Please always write here in English.
From what Google Translate tells me, you mistakenly deleted the game.

Replays are stored in your local Savegame. When that is gone, replays are gone. You can check if maybe it was synced to the cloud save and download your save from there, otherwise it's lost.
In-game photos and replays aren't synced with the rest of the save data, unless they have been shared in Showcase. I recently had to re-install the game and lost all mine.

There is a small print warning from PD on the GT website.

In-game photos and replays aren't synced with the rest of the save data, unless they have been shared in Showcase. I recently had to re-install the game and lost all mine.

There is a small print warning from PD on the GT website.
I know, I did not mean the save game on the PD servers.

With cloud save I meant the Playstation Plus cloud servers that syncs and uploads local save files. Sorry, should have been more clear about that

I know, I did not mean the save game on the PD servers.

With cloud save I meant the Playstation Plus cloud servers that syncs and uploads local save files. Sorry, should have been more clear about that
I did mean PS Plus - I have a sub, the rest of my data (single and Sport) was saved and restored when I redownloaded the game, but not the replays and photos that were stored in Showcase but not shared.

I did mean PS Plus - I have a sub, the rest of my data (single and Sport) was saved and restored when I redownloaded the game, but not the replays and photos that were stored in Showcase but not shared.
Ah ok, then maybe it is located in the game files instead. Sorry for the confusion then, I thought it was part of the local savegame instead

@MatteoITA-HD, in that case your replay files will be lost

Last edited:
Back