Lotus Elise World Tour || Season 3 || Sign Ups Open!!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 233 comments
England
Norwich,Norfolk
GTP_DaxCobra
Season One | Season Two

2ngttgx.jpg

Hello and Welcome to the new guys, welcome back to the old guard.

The Lotus Elise World Tour is a great racing series, one of the most competitive on GTP. The cars are low powered and light weight, and the field is always close. Can you handle the pressure?

Room Settings
Tyre and Fuel Wear: On
Grip Reduction: Real
Damage: Light
Mics: Off
Draft: Weak
All driving aids except ABS at 1 are disallowed.

Timetable for Race Meets:
Races will be held every Saturday
2PM GMT Room Opens for Practice Session
2:50PM GMT - Car Regulation Checks
3PM GMT - Race Starts

Qualifying Procedure:
Qualifying laps are done during the week, and must be done in front of one of the stewards below, so we know it was done under the correct rules and settings.
The room will be set to a 4 lap race, and the fastest lap out of the 4 will be classed as your qualifying time.

Stewards:
GTP_DaxCobra - DaxCobra
Carbonox - Carbonox
Marunda - FordMKIVJ5

External Stewards
paulmac2k9 - paulmac2k9
Carracerptp - Carracerptp

RULES OF RACING - CORRECT RACECRAFT
We will be driving by the GTPlanet Online Rules, found here.
Make sure you familiarise yourself with the rules so you don't end up getting a penalty from the stewards.

Three Major penalties during the season will end with you being kicked out.
Three Minor penalties will end in a major.

What classifies as a Major penalty or a Minor penalty will be subject to stewards opinions, but for an example, a Major would be knocking another driver off of the track, and a Minor would be cutting the white lines out of the pits.

At least one pit stop per race is mandatory.

Car:

Lotus Elise RM '96

Specs/Parts to Buy:

Lotus Elise '96, RM and Sports Softs. (Racing Tyres are purchased for rain use only.)
No other parts are allowed.
Race lobby's will be limited to 128BHP and 645KG.
Tuning of the suspension, brakes and Transmission are allowed, but no custom LSD's are allowed.

Track List: (Dates to follow)

2vd63xu.jpg

sdejiw.jpg

dza3xx.jpg

2cdiwqa.jpg

156cvtf.jpg

35bxjja.jpg

2vrz9de.jpg

n353sx.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know if sign ups are "open" yet but:

GTP: FordMKIVJ5
PSN: marunda
Team: RedDeadRevolution Racing
Colour: White/red wheels

Carbonox is my teammate with blue wheels. ;)

Lolwut?

Akmuq, you trollin' or can you not actually commit to this and are wishing us luck?

One more track to test on and I will release the calender. :)

Edit: Tracks list done.

Last edited:
Dax, I'm extremely disappointed with you. Why do you insist on bringing in Monaco when there are way better options??

Dax, I'm extremely disappointed with you. Why do you insist on bringing in Monaco when there are way better options??

Monaco is brilliant and it, along with Tsukuba, is one of the proper Elise tracks.

Good job on that mate, that looks epic.

Thanks, didn't take too much effort, mainly just duplication and copy/paste. :)

Also, I do like Monaco but Tsukuba I don't. There are always going to be tracks that you like and some that you don't. 👍

Also, I won't be able to race at Spa, but I can watch and save the replay so It doesn't matter.

I'd also like to add that I shotgun the number 1. :D

For obvious reasons. ;)

EDIT: Oh and the car is amazing on the sport soft tyres. Massive amounts of high speed grip, but at low speed very easy to spin up the outside wheel. Add to this the heavier tyre wear of the soft compound and you get a very fun package. :D

Last edited:
Back