Lotus Elise World Tour || Season 3 || Sign Ups Open!!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 233 comments
BTW Dax, you forgot an important rule. Whenever someone gets the new best time in a practice lounge, they must type "BOOM!" in the chat.

Good luck beating Mardy though...

I'm fully expecting my time to last as long as it takes other people to get decent setups. :lol:

1'00.5 is my aim. :)

And I've never liked this track, and am rather slow here too. So I reckon others will go faster. :indiff:

I'm fully expecting my time to last as long as it takes other people to get decent setups. :lol:

1'00.5 is my aim. :)

And I've never liked this track, and am rather slow here too. So I reckon others will go faster. :indiff:

Well I did, for a brief moment at least. :dopey:

1:01.024 on my first 5 laps.
Fixed the gears and got a 1.00.836
Then was 0.2 up but crashed entering T2.
Was up .3 and crashed again swatting at a bug. Then I gave up.

Well I did, for a brief moment at least. :dopey:

Today you did. But yesterday I did the .893. ;) :P.....

....which carracer has now beaten. :( :lol:

1:01.024 on my first 5 laps.
Fixed the gears and got a 1.00.836
Then was 0.2 up but crashed entering T2.
Was up .3 and crashed again swatting at a bug. Then I gave up.

Ah good, considering I'm not the best tuner and am not the quickest at this track I'm pretty pleased that you're on a similar pace. :D I still have a couple of tenths to find (in T2) as well. :)

Last edited:
Haha so funny, you got all the colours in the world to chose from and everyone wants white ^^ You guys are sick.

Mardy, let DF have white, his IRL car is white, don't be a meanie.

My car is painted and white with red for me and blue for Carb is the official RDR Racing colours and has been since Japanese Classics. :grumpy:

ran a few laps the other day and im stuck around the 1:01.8 mark. I hope it's just beginners bad luck :sly:. I will improve before R1, i can assure you of it :D

Wow, nearly everyone's being attracted by the same color schemes.

Season 1 had a really good variety of colors on the grid, what's up now? :indiff:

Back