Lotus Elise World Tour || Season 3 || Sign Ups Open!!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 233 comments
Chamonix and Nurb I did no practise for so they don't count in my mind.

And Carb, of course RWD is meant for snow...

Lancia-Stratos_Rally_Version_1972_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg

Chamonix and Nurb I did no practise for so they don't count in my mind.

I didn't do a lot either. :sly: :D

But I was pretty bad at Tsukuba and Monaco despite finishing pretty well. :boggled:

On a more relevant note: More Entries Please!

You guys are funny, I was only on pace at Chamonix :) It's smart to practise the most for the race others practise the least for. :P

Thought you guys may like to know, I have just sent my old Elise from season one to my DaxCobra account. So yeah, my old Championship winning car will be used this season. :)

Thought you guys may like to know, I have just sent my old Elise from season one to my DaxCobra account. So yeah, my old Championship winning car will be used this season. :)

But the steering rack is broken. :sly: :P

You're arguments are stupid.

RWD's are always meant for snow and I thought Dax never practiced, so he just wants an excuse for the races he was bad in.:P

You're arguments are stupid.

RWD's are always meant for snow and I thought Dax never practiced, so he just wants an excuse for the races he was bad in.:P

I occasionally practise. But for tracks like Chamonix where I don't really know my way around, I needed to really.

I occasionally practise. But for tracks like Chamonix where I don't really know my way around, I needed to really.

Feel the same for street tracks, I was always bad on a couple of them, was good at Monaco and I'm still good at Rome as there's no real harsh corners there.

Now I'm terrible at Monaco, Tokyo and SSR5, probably as I've become a smoother driver which helps for the proper race-tracks. I'll need to learn those tracks again to be honest.:(

I was the same for Chamonix, but I did an hour or so before the race that helped a load. :D

Ooo, with the new patch, I think the Elise's nonexistant tire wear will become something even smaller, if it's even possible. :embarrassed:

bump

draft in free run? really? Read the whole discussion about the updates now and they said nothing about that, you seem to be correct about the tires though.

Seems like you'll have to use the no collision thing for it instead? but can you change it back before the race??

Seems like you'll have to use the no collision thing for it instead? but can you change it back before the race??

no idea, that is a very good point. It has just made racing in series a lot harder :ouch:

Hey there, this newbie (me) is looking for a championship to join, is this one open? Please say yes...

If yes, my Elise will be red w/ purple rims.

Hey there, this newbie (me) is looking for a championship to join, is this one open? Please say yes...

If yes, my Elise will be red w/ purple rims.

As long as you are a clean racer, read the rules in the OP you are ok. :)

This wont be starting for another month as my steering wheel has broken and I need a new one. :\

As long as you are a clean racer, read the rules in the OP you are ok. :)

This wont be starting for another month as my steering wheel has broken and I need a new one. :\

Yeah I read that... :( Also read the rules.

I will drive as cleanly as possible. I won't win though, I am an OK driver but not great.

Sounds good, well just stay active in the thread (goes for everyone) and we will get this going soon. :)

Back