Lotus Elise World Tour || Season 3 || Sign Ups Open!!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 233 comments
Sure, great! :)

Will I be added to the Google doc soon? Red w/ purple rims.

Done. :)

However, I still require a team name from you, A_H_P, carracer and DrivingForce & Seven. So if you want to team up ask around. 👍

I asked a RL friend if he wanted to team up, but he doesn't have many free Saturdays. So I am prepared to team up with anyone, I don't mind. :)

Bear in mind that I will probably not win, so players who are too competitive might not want to be in my team.

Mine and sevens team will be called "QuantumSportsCars" and the paint is yellow and black wheels.

Last edited:
When do we get to see some spectacular drifting videos with all these Quantums boys? ^^ or maybe you don't have your licences yet?

No i don't have my license yet :( but ive already done 25 hours of lessons.

25 hours? you should have that licence all ready, tell them to stop ripping you off! ;)

@gokart, you got a citroën? or is it some kind of C2 i haven't heard of? :P I would imagine a Citroen C2 will be hard to drift though. :)

25 hours? you should have that licence all ready, tell them to stop ripping you off! ;)

I need to do my theory test, until then I can't book my test.
But I have already failed my theory test once already.

Ah theory, i've heard that could cause problems for some :) I have friends who have tried the theory part up to ten times.. and still fails. Myself i take in theory real easy so the driving was the hardest part for me. :P Operating a clutch was a pain in the beginning!

By the way, anyone know if it's as easy to get your license in the US as you always hear? Because that seems really weird, like woo i'm 16 lets do the test without any precious training, that probably is a myth though..

@gokart, you got a citroën? or is it some kind of C2 i haven't heard of? :P I would imagine a Citroen C2 will be hard to drift though. :)

yep, a black citroen with orange seats :D.managed to get the back end sliding once, with the handbrake in a muddy field :D

Ah theory, i've heard that could cause problems for some :) I have friends who have tried the theory part up to ten times.. and still fails. Myself i take in theory real easy so the driving was the hardest part for me. :P Operating a clutch was a pain in the beginning!

I passed my theory ok, I think I was 5/6 marks over the boundary, but it's pretty easy to just miss out. :indiff:

The practical test was pretty easy, certainly much easy than I thought it would be. 👍

Can't drive on the road at the moment though because insurance is just too damn high! :mad:

yep, a black citroen with orange seats :D.managed to get the back end sliding once, with the handbrake in a muddy field :D

Aww I was hoping for this one
Citroen-C2-Side-View-Pictures.jpg

... Yours sounds pretty though.

I passed my theory ok, I think I was 5/6 marks over the boundary, but it's pretty easy to just miss out. :indiff:

The practical test was pretty easy, certainly much easy than I thought it would be. 👍

Can't drive on the road at the moment though because insurance is just too damn high! :mad:
Me and my brother share this beauty!
2qao8pw.jpg

Without that sexy thing on the roof though.. it's got real cheap insurance, since it's our parents old car and they're still paying it. :rolleyes:

I have to go to school now, but i will edit this post with a pic of the speed demon later :P.
My insurance was £1700 for 3 drivers, but it's cheaper than sending me and my brother to school on the bus everyday :)

I'd think that is the case yes..

Edit: waiting for wheel, not dead.. although it's pretty dead while waiting.

Back