Lotus Elise World Tour || Season 3 || Sign Ups Open!!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 233 comments
I'd like to sign up if that's okay. Again, like Phouchg, I can't commit to a full time schedule but should be able to make most of the races.

I'd like to sign up if that's okay. Again, like Phouchg, I can't commit to a full time schedule but should be able to make most of the races.

I've added you to the tables, however colours and a team name would be helpful . :)

Oh, sorry, forgot about that. My car's Colorado Red with Black Rims and my team name is Spanner Racing.

EDIT: Is the first race 2 weeks from now?

I'm in, Does that mean I can have white with red wheels now :sly:

No, because I'm still here. :P

And I'm pretty sure Carb is still in as well.

Also, gorsad- we do currently already have someone with a red body (toavokama), but I'm not sure whether he's still in. :boggled:

EDIT: He hasn't logged in since the 8th of October so i'll put you down as red/black unless he comes back. 👍

No, because I'm still here. :P

And I'm pretty sure Carb is still in as well.

Also, gorsad- we do currently already have someone with a red body (toavokama), but I'm not sure whether he's still in. :boggled:

EDIT: He hasn't logged in since the 8th of October so i'll put you down as red/black unless he comes back. 👍

Ok :grumpy: :D

Not so lucky there now... If you really want it you can have red though. Or let me be on your team! :)

It's fine, I'll just change the colour. I'll let you guys know tomorrow, I'm not near my PS3 right now.

Is it just me or is the car slower since the update? I'm running a couple of tenths adrift of what I was running before. Maybe because of the big increase in drag when running max aero? :odd:

Is it just me or is the car slower since the update? I'm running a couple of tenths adrift of what I was running before. Maybe because of the big increase in drag when running max aero? :odd:

Yes. We have more corner grip and less straightaway speed.

Yes. We have more corner grip and less straightaway speed.

Yes, but I'm not sure as to why that's affecting my Tsukuba (I can understand at a track with longer straights) lap so much. I'd expect to maybe be a tenth or even less slower but not 2-3. :indiff: :ill:

Yes, but I'm not sure as to why that's affecting my Tsukuba (I can understand at a track with longer straights) lap so much. I'd expect to maybe be a tenth or even less slower but not 2-3. :indiff: :ill:

The Elise has so much grip anyway I'd say, so it doesn't make a difference, did anybody do laps at a bigger track? Would be interesting to see how the pace has changed.

Slower and more grip? sound good to me, the easier it is, the more chance i will have. ^^

Back