Lotus Elise World Tour || Season 3 || Sign Ups Open!!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 233 comments
That's cool, and Dax...

GIVE US THE DISTANCES FOR EACH RACE PRE-SEASON OR WE'LL GET INTO TROUBLE IF YOU MISS A ROUND!!! :grumpy:

Carbonox
Wow, nearly everyone's being attracted by the same color schemes.

Season 1 had a really good variety of colors on the grid, what's up now? :indiff:

I only go for the yellow and black as my quantum is that colour.

Too bad you can't colourize your wheels individually, otherwise you should definitely have made that beautiful looking car. :)

edit: oh and two colours on the body would be needed too i guess.. that would be nice. ^^

Too bad you can't colourize your wheels individually, otherwise you should definitely have made that beautiful looking car. :)

edit: oh and two colours on the body would be needed too i guess.. that would be nice. ^^

Forza style livery customisation would be the business in GT5. :drool:

Haven't tried the forza one but heard good stuff about it, would just love a livery editor in a GT game! More customisation for the people!

Haven't tried the forza one but heard good stuff about it, would just love a livery editor in a GT game! More customisation for the people!

I've never played Forza myself, but I know it has a fully custom livery editor. 👍

I think 1'00.8 still stands as the benchmark, I for one haven't practised since last week sometime. :indiff:

Why practise when you're already perfect?

Because your lap is never perfect. There is always that last tenth or two to come out. :crazy:

Although at Tsukuba, I always hit a lap time brick wall due to the lack of variety in corners. :grumpy:

Lolwut?

I usually just got in an accident or something. Only time I was off pace was Toyko..

Out of 9 races, I was only off pace in Monaco and Chamonix, and the latter doesn't count because RWD's aren't meant to be driven on gravel or snow. ;)

Latest Posts

Back