LS Car Shows 3/19 Suvs and Trucks meet

• Thread starter soloaded
  • 845 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys was a good meet today, will hopefully post the information for the next one soon. You will have to forgive me tonight not my usual funny self my headphones broke which cost me not too much, though I am still annoyed.

I will be updating the rules before Saturday as well to include a few more points.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Hey Guys! Its Darkfighter But you can call me Austin. Anyway i have recently become commissioner of LS Car Show! Any way i know i had some trouble in the past but I'm willing to put that behind and start over. I have been personally been exploring trails in Los Santos and Blaine County and i have been trying to make your trail experience great! if you have any suggestions on how we can possibly make this clan better for you guys feel free to let me know or @soloaded or @ZDUPH on how we can do this we really have a great clan and tonights meet was the best we have had in a very long time. Keep Up The Good Work!

Can I bring a merry weather mesa to our offroad meets instead of a bohdi? Because I wanna replace my bohdi with a fully customized mesa.. and I wanna replace my speedo with a pony van that has "smoke on the water" on it (also customized)

Can I bring a merry weather mesa to our offroad meets instead of a bohdi? Because I wanna replace my bohdi with a fully customized mesa.. and I wanna replace my speedo with a pony van that has "smoke on the water" on it (also customized)
The Pony can't be stored unfortunately.

For this next offroad meet we are planning on it being just "everyday" SUVs. I don't think the MW Mesa or Bodhi are on the list.

The Pony can't be stored unfortunately.

For this next offroad meet we are planning on it being just "everyday" SUVs. I don't think the MW Mesa or Bodhi are on the list.
for that meet can I bring a customized radius?

Big shoutout to @Darkfighter for stepping up to the plate and acting like a true commissioner during yesterday's meet. Glad to see you cleaned up your act and are taking your position seriously. Well done. :cheers:
Some pics during yesterday's cruise.
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
Thanks:) I really enjoy this clan and the people are great. When I get home I'm going straight out and starting to map Saturdays trail.

Saturdays trail is going to be longer than yesterday's I'm going to take us around Blaine county it's going to be good.

Open Meet 03/15/2014 4:00 PM PST / 12:00 AM GMT
0_0.jpg

Image by @Darkfighter
This is an open meet, you can bring any car, see rule 6 for more information on banned cars. The room open's at the usual time and you will need to be a member of the crew to join as the room will be a crew session.

There are a few more rules for the meet these have been requested by the admin's please read them and make sure you understand them clearly.

To join the Crew Click Here

Rules For Crew Meets.
1. Every Member in session on Cruise Nights/Days, must be and stay in passive mode.

*This rule only applies on cruise Nights/Days also see rule 10*

2. All members on Cruise Nights/Days must park their car up and leave it there until the cruise starts.This also must be done at each stop, too many members keep aggravating NPC's and damaging other cars, with Burnouts and Donuts.

* Feel free to drink/chat and take photos, cars can be moved for photos, or replacement vehicles also see rule 10*

2.5 No flying in airplanes when we are cruising or dragracing.

* Exceptions include flying to meet location or flying away from car, also see rule 10*

3. When Cruising, members must keep at least two car lengths away from other drivers, to alleviate issues with lag or cars breaking, or other road issues.

*See rule 10*

4. Each cruise will have a theme, all members must stick to the theme, deviation will not be tolerated.

*See rule 10*

5. Microphones are allowed, however members must refrain from shouting, or using offensive,racial or other hate speech. You should also be aware that others may want to talk, so try not to all chat at once.

*See rule 10*

5.5 . Do not join the room if you do not want to cruise of may have issues cruising.

*See rule 10*

6. No Chrome, Dollar Rims, Adders or Entity's , Jester, Turismo and Horrible paint schemes.

*This rule applies for all meets and other events also see rule 10*

7.Do not block the road with NPC cars.

* See Rule 2 and 10*

8. Calling the cop's, setting bounties, mercenaries, or air-strikes are not tolerated.

*If you are wanted drive away and call Lester, also see rule 10*

8.5 All members must make sure that there they have done everything to make sure that there Internet connection is as stable as possible, like port forwarding your router or using a wired LAN cable.

*See rule 10, though exceptions can be made, this is the "Draco Rule"*

9. These rules apply to all members of the crew especially new members. By joining the
crew you agree to abide by all rules and regulations set by the officials.

*See rule 10*

10. Members will be warned once , if you repeatedly ignore them you will be kicked from the room and the crew.

Last edited:
Anyone Who normally doesn't show up to the meets might want to reconsider because I'm currently mapping out Saturdays trail and its going to be long and fun so you guys might want to come all we ask is that everyone just chills during the meet and everyone will get along great!

Hey guys i just wanted to let you guys all know that i finished the trail for tomorrows meet and its a good 40 minute trail i just wanted to let everyone know to keep you all updated. I will be posting a lot more stuff to keep you guys all informed. To let you all know that tomorrows car meet is Unrestricted Cars except for the cars that you all know your not allowed to drive, But to keep you all informed tomorrows trail doesnt have any offroading so you wont need any offroading cars, i myself will be driving a Grotti Carboniazarre. I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of people this weekend hope to see you all there. hopefully there is more people there than last week!

Since the meet for next Wednesday already has a theme, I was thinking next Saturday's meet could be Volkswagen Group, with the following manufacturers:

-BF (Volkswagen)
-Obey (Audi)
-Enus (Bentley)
-Pfister (Porsche)
-Pegassi (Lamborghini/Ducati)

I also have a meeting point in mind, but I will probably have to work with @Darkfighter on mapping a cruise from said meeting location.

What do you guys think?

Since it's an open meet, at least I'm a little more prepared this time. I might bring my Principe Nemesis for the cruise and then my little beast Kalahari for the trail.

Since the meet for next Wednesday already has a theme, I was thinking next Saturday's meet could be Volkswagen Group, with the following manufacturers:

-BF (Volkswagen)
-Obey (Audi)
-Enus (Bentley)
-Pfister (Porsche)
-Pegassi (Lamborghini/Ducati)

I also have a meeting point in mind, but I will probably have to work with @Darkfighter on mapping a cruise from said meeting location.

What do you guys think?
1. @Darkfighter is the set navigator (talk to him)
2. Saturdays are either #2 meets (redo of Wednesdays) for those who don't make it ,or a open meet
3. Next week is almost set in stone as well as the week after I will keep your theme in mind though thanks
Since it's an open meet, at least I'm a little more prepared this time. I might bring my Principe Nemesis for the cruise and then my little beast Kalahari for the trail.
Bring a car you may be the only bike and we may or may not do trails after the cruise @Darkfighter has a nice long fun cruise ahead of us today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back