Lucid Motors Air + Gravity

• Thread starter Obelisk
  • 182 comments
Can't wait for this. Lucid's approach is really resonating with me and that car could potentially be finally the one that gets me over to the EV side.

They're going to have to work hard for aero efficiency because the shorter the object the more difficult it is.

The good news is the design appears more athletic than the other two with more pronounced fenders and a low nose that will look aggressive. But we can already see how sloped the roof is at the rear which is a necessary evil for aero efficiency on a short car. I expect the roof shape to be the same kammback as a Model Y or Genesis GV60 et al.

Last edited:
Midsize wasn't really the point of their event. I was frankly shocked at how much of their proprietary tech they highlighted, with exploded diagrams and torn-down physical units. I'm interested to see just how small their new Atlas drive unit is, since it will be powering Midsize and may even be retrofitted to their existing lineup for cost savings. Rawlinson already mentioned that a low-cost Gravity would feature an Atlas.

Latest Posts

Back