m3 GTR a good buy?

• Thread starter ki11abee
  • 36 comments
I think the M3 Csl and the road going gtr is a must, because they are epic streetcars. I only got one m3 clas, going to tune it for drag racing ;).

Buy it!!,

If I could only have one car in the game it would be the BMW M3, the GTR is a nice car and will get upto 570bhp modded by I find that the CSL version is a nicer car to drive once tuned and adjusted.

It's the one car I have to buy every time i see it and so far i have 35 M3's split between the 04 M3, CSL's and GTR's, probably only really use 7-8 for online racing but my favourite CSL has 502 bhp and has clocked up well over 500 laps of the Nurburgring already.

Get the setup right and the handling is just awesome and can outdrive quite a few cars it really shouldn't be able to keep up with.

It's also very versatile, the CSL can be reduced to a BHP limit of 211 all the way back upto 500bhp so makes it good to use for online street races.

It's the only manufacturer that I actively wanted to own every car in the game which I now do even though I'd traded for a 4.5 million V12 LMP car as one came up in my UCD, so i ended up buying that one too lol.

MY GOD!

I was feeling BMW guilty of having 8 of them plus the race car...

You guys made me feel like a damn rookie :P Need to get MOAR! MOAR! MY PRECIOUS! BIMMER! :P

Yeah, having multiple ones its a good Idea... haven't tried the GTR road version yet, but in GT4 I could really tell the difference between the CSL and the GTR... the GTR have more grunt of course, but its a bit front heavy... can't wait to see how it is on GT5.

The CSL was my favorite car on GT4, and looks like it's on GT5 too... last night just clocked a 6:53 on the ring in racing softs... with room to improve... the car simply do what my mind wants... its a damn extension of my hands and mind... its... amazing... best of all, its very "safe". LOTS of grip when you need it and when it drifts its very controlable and mild... It's really a blast...

I've got 3 regular M3s, one 370hp Lagunaseca blau, one with 450hp specially painted in the Dakargelb (my favorite E36 color, but as we don't have it... the E46 will do its place) and one in matte black fully tuned @ 475hp (looks FABULOUS!).

Then there's the 5 CSLs:

1 with 380hp in silver chrome (looks kinda cool, better then I expected.)
1 completelly stock, with 4.000km in the silbergrau mettalic (the stock, collectable one)
1 white for "street racing" with around 400hp
1 420hp, "lapis lazulli" painted (its the color from the LF-A, and it looks STUNNING!)

And my online racing project one, with 500hp, fully tuned in white + wing. It'll be my new streetcar battle champion, replacing my good and old Evora wich was starting to show its age, not being able to keep up with a friend's Scuderia... The CSL will have to do it!

Can't wait to get my first GTR. If any of you guys got one to spare, please think about this poor M3 freak that can't find one in the UCD! We can make a nice deal :)

I picked it up the first chance I had since it was my favorite in GT4. The only thing I don't like about it was that it made the DTM championship too easy.

Also, I have to agree that it is very nuetral. In my opinion that is very good.

I'll be getting the M3 GTR next chance I get, to complete my M3 collection

These are what I have...

M3 - premium
M3 '04 - std
M3 CSL - std
M3 GTR race car - std

Am I right in saying I'll have them all once I get the GTR road car?

Wu-tang clan ain't nothing to _ _ _ _ with!! haha, dude if it's one of your favs then buy it. You will have plenty of time to grind up credits and get other cars. I have almost all the DTM cars, need to find the Audi A4 then I'm pretty sure I have them all. So get your BMW GTR and have fun!! That is what it's all about!

Back